Replacement cage / fabrication in Central Texas - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Replacement cage / fabrication in Central Texas

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!

Unread 10-16-2012, 10:32 PM   #1
aTX427
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Replacement cage / fabrication in Central Texas

Are there any good fabricators in central Texas who can make a cage for me - preferably close to Austin? The only shop I know of is Krawltex, but Cam is moving and does not have time to get to me.

aTX427 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-23-2012, 06:17 PM   #2
pnk
2007 JK Wrangler 

TX PRO 4x4 in lampasas
pnk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-24-2012, 08:29 AM   #3
bigt2317
Mall Crawler
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Cam is moving to Vegas but from what I gather the guys at the shop will stay so you'll be getting the same fab work.

pnk - Have you had any dealing with TX PRO 4x4? I've seen them driving by but never heard and "reviews".

Build thread
Flickr pictures
Crawler Hauler build FOR SALE
bigt2317 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-24-2012, 12:30 PM   #4
pnk
2007 JK Wrangler 

I have, good service. From the few times I've used them to order parts they are cheaper for install and for parts. Turn out rate is pretty decent too.
pnk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-25-2012, 08:45 PM   #5
aTX427
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Thank you for the feedback. I ended up getting a Koz sport cage and have Cam welding it ip next week.
Unread 10-26-2012, 10:53 AM   #6
bigt2317
Mall Crawler
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnk View Post
I have, good service. From the few times I've used them to order parts they are cheaper for install and for parts. Turn out rate is pretty decent too.
that's good to hear, I'll have to go by there and check them out one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aTX427 View Post
Thank you for the feedback. I ended up getting a Koz sport cage and have Cam welding it ip next week.
Nice!

Build thread
Flickr pictures
Crawler Hauler build FOR SALE
bigt2317 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-10-2014, 07:41 AM   #7
aTX427
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I am selling my full cage cheap - local Austin area just in case anyone wants to save a lot of money and time. It is a KOZ front with tube a-pillars and Poly Performance rear. I also added B to C side tubes above the body rails.

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/4323055961

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.