Question for Houston area members - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Question for Houston area members

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 01-09-2008, 07:25 PM   #1
madjap
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Exclamation Question for Houston area members

Any members around the Houston area familiar with a salvage yard called Pasadena 4X4 Salvage? Ive been looking for some parts and the guy that owns it contacted me. He says hes got tons of parts? Anybody familiar with this business. Id really like to know before I drive 2 hours over there from Lake Charles.

madjap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2008, 09:47 PM   #2
JBWood05TJ
Cut to Fit-Paint to Match

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by madjap
Any members around the Houston area familiar with a salvage yard called Pasadena 4X4 Salvage? Ive been looking for some parts and the guy that owns it contacted me. He says hes got tons of parts? Anybody familiar with this business. Id really like to know before I drive 2 hours over there from Lake Charles.
I'm not familiar with it. But I work in La Porte - right down the road. I can swing by there and check it out for you sometime next week. Something specific that you're looking for?
JBWood05TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2008, 10:32 PM   #3
madjap
1987 YJ Wrangler 

a rollbar in good shape and some other misc. parts. supposedly the guy has a ton of stuff.
madjap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2008, 11:19 PM   #4
Gabe
1998 TJ Wrangler 

never heard of it and I LIVE in pasadena
where is it located? I can also swing by for you
Gabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2008, 07:59 AM   #5
Ustabearenegade
1991 YJ Wrangler 

i know this is old but.....

Yea ive dealt with him, and NEVER again!!!! The guy is a crook - if you havent bought anything from him - don't!

He wanted 600 bucks for a rusty needs to be rebuilt transfer case that I could find anywhere else for half that!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.