Hey all, after some discussion with O-Gauge regarding the benefits of a local test vehicle, I've decided to reach out and actually *gasp* try to get involved with the local chapter. I want to initiate this by finding a local Jeep that we can instrument, pull on a dyno, then install a performance modified valvebody and pull again. The valve body will eventually be offered across the web and on our current site www.fringexvo.com
I live in N. Austin and can access a dyno up here, so all I require is:
1. A well maintained automatic MJ/XJ or anything with an AW4, honestly.
2. Trans must be current on fluid changes and be fine with two more in
3. Member must have a little time to donate.
I will provide the performance modified valve body to the test bed vehicle for a significant discount. Discount will be directly proportional to the amount of work/help I feel the volunteer actually does during the process.
Gains with the Level 1 vb I am expecting are:
- 50% Increased Torque Capacity
- 44-77% Quicker Shifts (varies by gear)
- Increased Clutch Life
- Increased RWHP (increased overall efficiency should result in less drive train power
Reply With Quote