Performance Modified Valvebody in need of test vehicle (Austin area) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Performance Modified Valvebody in need of test vehicle (Austin area)

Smittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 01-27-2012, 01:12 PM   #1
child9
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Performance Modified Valvebody in need of test vehicle (Austin area)

Hey all, after some discussion with O-Gauge regarding the benefits of a local test vehicle, I've decided to reach out and actually *gasp* try to get involved with the local chapter. I want to initiate this by finding a local Jeep that we can instrument, pull on a dyno, then install a performance modified valvebody and pull again. The valve body will eventually be offered across the web and on our current site www.fringexvo.com.

I live in N. Austin and can access a dyno up here, so all I require is:

1. A well maintained automatic MJ/XJ or anything with an AW4, honestly.
2. Trans must be current on fluid changes and be fine with two more in
quick succession.
3. Member must have a little time to donate.

I will provide the performance modified valve body to the test bed vehicle for a significant discount. Discount will be directly proportional to the amount of work/help I feel the volunteer actually does during the process.

Gains with the Level 1 vb I am expecting are:

- 50% Increased Torque Capacity
- 44-77% Quicker Shifts (varies by gear)
- Increased Clutch Life
- Increased RWHP (increased overall efficiency should result in less drive train power
loss)

Thanks!

child9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.