Odessa area - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Odessa area

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 04-14-2013, 11:22 PM   #16
WesTexToolman
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Lots of updates have been done to the site for those who are interested ....... http://www.desertrattler4x4.com

Wayne, did y'all go to Black Gap this weekend or not? I talked to M. Z. Thursday or Friday & he had said y'all were probably going to cancel until a later date.

94 Jeep YJ Wrangler Sport / 4.0L I-6 Engine with AX-15 5 speed Manual Transmission --- D30 Front / D35 Rear with 4.10 Gears & Limited Slip Differential --- 4" Suspension Lift Kit with 35" BF Goodrich Mud Terrains

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f176/albatross-story-my-jeep-1311987/"]My Jeep's Story[/URL]
WesTexToolman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-01-2013, 01:01 AM   #17
rubidriver
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Im about to move to Midland/Odessa to work in the oil field. My fiancé is looking for a job if anyone knows of any contacts. She is a Texas A&M graduate and has sales and operations experience, great people skills as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj1974 View Post
your money will go farther in College Station.
rubidriver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-01-2013, 02:30 PM   #18
WesTexToolman
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubidriver View Post
Im about to move to Midland/Odessa to work in the oil field. My fiancé is looking for a job if anyone knows of any contacts. She is a Texas A&M graduate and has sales and operations experience, great people skills as well.
Well Welcome to the area Rubidriver! It's desolate desert out here, but the work is plentiful, & so are opportunities for Jeep/4X4 enthusiasts. There are actually plenty of places to wheel around here as well if you know someone that can show you where to go.

As far as finding a job for you fiancé; what type of industry does she have sales & operations experience? Just curious, but there plenty of sales & operations opportunities here for anyone (male or female) in a few different industries, oilfield & oilfield support being the main industry of course. Feel free to PM me if you like & I will be more than happy to point you in the right direction as far as job opportunities that are worth pursuing.

Also, if you are interested, I am also the president of the local 4X4 club: "DESERT RATTLER 4X4 CLUB". You are welcome to visit our website Desert Rattler 4X4 You can also acquire contact info there as well.

If you will be moving to the Crane/McCamey/Rankin areas, you can also look up our friends at the "Rock Hard Jeep Club" in McCamey, TX. Here is their website address as well: Rock Hard Jeeps

Again, if you have any questions, feel free to ask/let me know at any time.
94 Jeep YJ Wrangler Sport / 4.0L I-6 Engine with AX-15 5 speed Manual Transmission --- D30 Front / D35 Rear with 4.10 Gears & Limited Slip Differential --- 4" Suspension Lift Kit with 35" BF Goodrich Mud Terrains

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f176/albatross-story-my-jeep-1311987/"]My Jeep's Story[/URL]
Unread 05-01-2013, 03:42 PM   #19
rubidriver
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesTexToolman View Post
Well Welcome to the area Rubidriver! It's desolate desert out here, but the work is plentiful, & so are opportunities for Jeep/4X4 enthusiasts. There are actually plenty of places to wheel around here as well if you know someone that can show you where to go.

As far as finding a job for you fiancé; what type of industry does she have sales & operations experience? Just curious, but there plenty of sales & operations opportunities here for anyone (male or female) in a few different industries, oilfield & oilfield support being the main industry of course. Feel free to PM me if you like & I will be more than happy to point you in the right direction as far as job opportunities that are worth pursuing.

Also, if you are interested, I am also the president of the local 4X4 club: "DESERT RATTLER 4X4 CLUB". You are welcome to visit our website Desert Rattler 4X4 You can also acquire contact info there as well.

If you will be moving to the Crane/McCamey/Rankin areas, you can also look up our friends at the "Rock Hard Jeep Club" in McCamey, TX. Here is their website address as well: Rock Hard Jeeps

Again, if you have any questions, feel free to ask/let me know at any time.
Can I get your email? My PMs are over the limit and I do not want to delete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj1974 View Post
your money will go farther in College Station.
rubidriver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-01-2013, 03:47 PM   #20
WesTexToolman
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubidriver

Sure, no problem! My public email is president@desertrattler4x4.com

Unread 05-04-2013, 11:25 PM   #21
WesTexToolman
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubidriver View Post
It's been a BUSY week. I replied to your e-mail

Unread 05-13-2013, 11:34 AM   #22
payden11

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesTexToolman

Lol, I don't like to openly advertise it, but is someone asks I'll PM directions to you. Look in your inbox.
Could you pm me directions?
payden11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2013, 11:39 PM   #23
WesTexToolman
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by payden11

Could you pm me directions?
I apologize for the delay, been really busy lately. PM headed your way.

Unread 07-03-2013, 10:03 PM   #24
MGDWJ
2004 WJ 

i just moved back to odessa. i moved back so the wife could find a better job in her field. been out of the area for about 3 years now, and a lot has changed since i lived here last. I do need to find a shop that does tube work, and some one that has a set of scales to weight one of my jeeps.

here is my rigs.
The Trail rig

The nice weather rig.

The grocery getter.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.