New to the site - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > New to the site

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitClayton Off Road - Come see us at these events!FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 09-04-2010, 02:40 AM   #1
presidente
1998 TJ Wrangler 

New to the site

Hi guys

my names victor, I'm hoping to buy a jeep this week and just want to introduce myself. I used to own sports cars most of my life always been big into them and now my hobby has turned me onto jeeps. I always enjoyed the communities involved with each car i owned. I hope the jeep community in houston is as strong as other communities were for me.

does most of the houston people post on this website or is there a more active group i should know about? any places around houston to test out once i get my jeep

presidente is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.