Need a mechanic for a '97 Grand Cherokee - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Need a mechanic for a '97 Grand Cherokee

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 05-11-2013, 06:05 PM   #1
McC2430
2007 JK Wrangler 

Need a mechanic for a '97 Grand Cherokee

Hey folks,
I have a friend that has a GC V8 that isn't running. It has a Euro VIN and a US VIN. It was brought to the States from Germany years ago and was maintained until my friends step-son ran it out of oil several times and now it doesn't run. (Gee go figure lol).
My Friend is looking to get it running again or possibly sell, if the numbers are right.
Timing is kind of tight for this. She is heading to Germany to take care of her dad for awhile and would like to get this taken care of if possible.

Just reply if you know someone who would take this on. I'm also going to post this in the GC section.

Thanks,
Larry

McC2430 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.