Need knowledgeable repair shop - Eastland, TX - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Need knowledgeable repair shop - Eastland, TX

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 07-30-2012, 03:59 PM   #1
offroadjoe1998
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Tj Need knowledgeable repair shop - Eastland, TX

I have a bent rear axle shaft on my 97 TJ. It's a D35 with Detroit locker running 35" tires, a weak combination I know. I bought it with a few upgrades already on it so I'm not sure if the PO put moly shafts, stepped up the spline count or anything other than the locker. I need a repair shop that knows what they're doing when it comes to 4WD vehicles. I just recently moved to Ranger, TX (which is a TINY little place with only a Diesel truck repair shop on the interstate) and I have yet to find a good shop near here. The new job I got in Eastland, TX has no fellow offroaders so they can't give me any tips. Any of you out there know of a knowledgeable shop near Eastland or should I just take it to someone in Weatherford (an hour east), Stephenville (an hour southeast), or Abilene (an hour west)? Thanks for the help folks.

offroadjoe1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2012, 06:36 PM   #2
txfire
1986 CJ7 

Sorry I cant recommend a place around town. I would suggest going to Mary's Cafe in Strawn. Not because there is someone there to help, but you will feel tons better after a Chicken Fry and cold beer.
txfire is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.