Looking for a Good Alignment Shop in D/FW - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Looking for a Good Alignment Shop in D/FW

Black Friday Deals !JcrOffroad Black Friday Sale!Black Friday Sale - Deep Discounts from ExtremeTerrain.com

Unread 08-08-2013, 12:19 PM   #1
SchizophrenicMC
1997 ZJ 

Looking for a Good Alignment Shop in D/FW

Hey guys, finally got my ZJ running again, but this death wobble is killing me and I just don't have the skill, time, or patience to set the alignment and fix it. Before anyone asks, all my bushings are new and the trackbar is good. The wobble is just an issue of wheel alignment after the lift a year ago.

And so I'm looking for a shop that can put it on a rack with a guy who knows what he's doing, and tweak it so it stops trying to kill me every time I hit a bump going anything over 30mph. I figured I'd ask you wonderful lot for any reviews or experiences. Any help is appreciated.

(Come on, I need this fixed so I can make the trip to Bridgeport! )

Because tacky green leather is SUPER COOL
SchizophrenicMC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-08-2013, 01:10 PM   #2
ramz003
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Dallas Frame and Alignment. Little pricey but they do it right the first time.
http://www.dallasframealignment.com/index.html
ramz003 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-10-2013, 10:01 PM   #3
SchizophrenicMC
1997 ZJ 

When we say "pricey" how pricey we talking? I don't frequent shops, do most of my own work, so I have no idea what to expect.

Unread 08-12-2013, 08:53 AM   #4
ramz003
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Its going to depend on how off your alignment..
Mine was about 400
Unread 08-12-2013, 06:21 PM   #5
SchizophrenicMC
1997 ZJ 

Jesus titties, I don't have $400 to blow on twisting a few bolts around. Stupid specialty tools. I'd do it myself if I had access to the proper tools for checking how out-of-line I am.

Unread 08-12-2013, 06:54 PM   #6
ramz003
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Yep. Shop did mine by hand too when I got my lift and tires where shot in 6 months.. So took to highly recommended shop no complaints so far 3 months...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.