Jeep Mechanic Houston - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Jeep Mechanic Houston

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsLabor Day Sale!

Unread 01-02-2013, 08:13 AM   #1
jdemille
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Jeep Mechanic Houston

Any one know a good jeep mechanic in Houston. I need a new clutch (Dam Throw out bearing squealing) and it's been hard to find someone i trust. Every one I've talked to so far has insisted on resurfacing the fly wheel.

jdemille is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2013, 07:06 AM   #2
DanTheMan01
1978 CJ7 

Auto Care USA in Katy is a good one. I used them for years and the manager Ken knows everything there is to know about cars. Great bunch of guys and very helpful.
DanTheMan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2013, 12:25 PM   #3
JTM1
1988 XJ Cherokee 

I use Atlas Auto in West Houston for anything I don't want to do or don't have time to do.
JTM1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2013, 02:05 PM   #4
HighandLow
Stay Frosty...

2010 JK Wrangler 

If you are close to heights, midtown go to Tech Auto on Raymond st and Waugh. Honest owner that knows his stuff. You'll notice the high end cars and jeeps in the lot.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.