Jeep CJ 8 Project in Plano TX (New Pictures) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Jeep CJ 8 Project in Plano TX (New Pictures)

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 03-07-2010, 12:02 AM   #1
sgtboudy

Jeep CJ 8 Project in Plano TX (New Pictures)

Pictures at

Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum :: sgtboudy's MyPhotoAlbum Gallery

I have a clear title on a 1983 CJ-8 Scrambler, VIN plate and keys. It has an Automatic with 258 (6-Cyl) engine. The rolling chassis is complete and has been garaged; nothing has been removed from the chassis except the body parts. The Jeep was running as I drove it into my garage. The vehicle has not been modified. The Original frame (Straight with only minimal surface rust) still has engine, transmission, axles, gas tank, exhaust, brake lines, ect. On the chassis are 31” tires on OEM chrome Laredo rims. In my storage (at another location of Greenville, TX) I have the original tub (John Deer Green). I also have original steel doors and fiberglass half cab with good glass. All fenders, hood, windshield with good glass, with numerous extra parts are also in my garage with the chassis. Nothing else is needed to make a complete, running, working Scrambler. I have changed career fields and do not have the time.

Parked at a storage sged I have a very clean 1981 CJ-8 tub (Dark Brown in color). The 1981 Tub has roll bar and good bulk head. The inside cab and bed have been lined, but it is peeling off and you can see there has been no patch work. Driver rear quarter panel has a small dent. I also have the original 1983 tub (Green) that will go with deal. Original tub has roll bar and bulk head as well (John Deer Green).
Also as lots of extra parts.

I would rather sell, entire vehicle, all at once, BUT THE OTHER TWO ADDS ARE THE ONLY THING THAT I WILL SEPARATE, WHOLE CHASSIS WITH ALL INCLUDED OR THE 1981 CJ8 TUB (brown)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!To see pictures go to following site Photo Sharing by MyPhotoAlbum :: sgtboudy's MyPhotoAlbum Gallery

If more pictures are needed, I will ONLY drop them at the above site.

I ALSO HAVE A 18 FOOT DUAL AXLE TRAILER, TO USE FOR PURPOSE OF DELIVERY. I WILL ALSO SELL THE TRAILER AFTER THIS DEAL IS COMPLETE. I will then, ONLY after the sale sell it for $1200.00, if the buyer of the Jeep does not want to purchase it.

Email or text only, I will reply to either quickly.

sgtboudy@hotmail.com

or 214-914-8748 TEXT ONLY

ALL of the above, which is an entire CJ8, plus extra tub and parts will be $5000. I will part out some items, email or text for other prices.

Jeep CJ 8 Scrambler 4x4 New Pictures

sgtboudy is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.