HOUSTON- Javier's Auto's Unlimited?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > HOUSTON- Javier's Auto's Unlimited??

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Ruffstuff 3 Link Kit!The Ruffstuff Optima Battery Box!

Unread 10-18-2012, 02:36 PM   #1
Busa196

HOUSTON- Javier's Auto's Unlimited??

I'm considering bringing my CJ7 there for some clutch/rear main seal work and was just curious if anyone had any feedback on them? They come highly recommended by 4WD parts.

Any input appreciated

81 CJ7 Renegade, T-176, MSD Atomic EFI, Chevy 305, Extreme 4x4 Comp Cam, Hedman Headers, no cats, dual 40 series Flowmasters, Power Brake Conversion, Rhino Lined, 4" suspension lift, 315/75/16's on 16x10 Mickey Thompson Classic II's, Original paint & Tub.
Busa196 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2012, 09:34 PM   #2
Gabe
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Having known Javier for a few years, I can vouch for him and his shop. I worked at 4WP for a few years and everyone I sent his way was always satisfied with their work. Those guys know their stuff.
Gabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2012, 07:13 AM   #3
Ustabearenegade
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I have personally known Jaiver and his crew for 10 years now, there is NO ONE that I trust more than him, we used to go wheeling together and let him borrow my truck whenever he needs. I am also the Houston Chapter president of Tx4wd and pretty much all our guys go his way when we need stuff done.

- Oh and Hey Gabe - where have you been?!??!??!??!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.