Hidden Falls March 3rd!! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Hidden Falls March 3rd!!

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueThanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals at JeepinOutf

Unread 03-04-2013, 07:33 AM   #16
StanF
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I have to give props to Kenny-g and his Patriot - it's incredible that he got through those trails yesterday.

Unread 03-04-2013, 09:45 AM   #17
Kenny-g
2013 JK Wrangler 

Thanks for the pics! And for the compliment I'm gonna wash and clean it tonight...we'll see how bad the undercarriage looks
Kenny-g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-04-2013, 12:39 PM   #18
Kenny-g
2013 JK Wrangler 

I made posts on the MK forum and put Stan's pics in so those will be double posted on this forum (thanks Stan for the good pics!)

Quote:
Okay so we had fun yesterday and I beat the crap out of the belly of my Pat! It's currently covered in mud and dirt so we'll see what the damage is after I clean it tonight

Pics from the entire day...I didnt get any action shots of me pretty upset but a few others got pics of me. Not many though [insert uber sad face here]

This red YJ in this next pic was operated by a older man and he bad some balls! He was going everywhere that the 'Yota buggee thing was going and he had absolutely no problems. The red JKU was the trail leader for the day. He was one of the only people who had been there most of the day. In the third pic was the 'Yota I was just talking about. The two operators were nuts imo but they didn't flip it at any point. I was driving when they went up a hill right next to me that had to be a 65-75 percent incline! Crazy bastards lol

This guy's name was Juan and he had some balls for being in a mildly modified YJ. He was keeping up with the old man and the 'Yota until this. He just couldn't make it over the big rocks that had slick surfaces. This was the last hill he tried haha

Just on the warm up trail I got stuck going up the hill and had to get winched up the last 1/5 of the hill...embarassing. Wrangler SRAs suck arse in loose dirt/rocks btw. And they are not any better when slightly wet.

This was 'Lee-Roy' after the warm up trail...on the backside of it you drop into a mud stream thing and well this was the outcome haha rooster tailed it up onto the hood and passenger side

Not my pic but the stock white YJ's son took these. This was after driving through a little stream of watter. I finally got to water foard, HOORAY!!! No leaks haha Ben is the guy in the pics and he helped me all day, being my spotter...hes the driver of the red JKU and the one who organized this whole thing. A pretty cool guy.

The son also took this but it's an action shot so blurry. I kept hitting loose rock but eventually made it up.

Now back to my pictures...just parket at the end of the creek trail;

Just a trail

Stopped to wait on people catching up...posing next to the JKU lol

The old man we were waiting on...he went dickin around somewhere so we were waiting on him and the 'Yota

One of the bagillion hills we climbed ... ugh

Parked again...I feel like every pic was just parked lol btw, that black JKUR in the background is supercharged and stock height. Takcled everything he did w/o using his lockers! Pretty awesome.
And btw, I only went down to 25 psi...next time I'll go 15 to see if that'll work better with these sh*ty tires.

Hey go figure...another hill...A LONG ONE...

This guy was throwing mud all over his daughter in the back seat...she was a trooper thougha nd didnt cry!

Gotta make a new post for more pics...brb
Unread 03-04-2013, 12:41 PM   #19
Kenny-g
2013 JK Wrangler 

Oh and sorry for using names Ben and Juan

Quote:
Okay back for more pics...

He went in reverse to get more traction then got out alright.

Now you can tell in the last pic that he was throwing water all in the back part haha his two daughters were awesome though and didnt cry or anything. Pretty cool.

I didn't even try my Pat though that. I would've sunk immediately.

Now this is the supercharged JKUR. And Ben is the one spotting him. Heres my crappy video haha
Hope y'all can see it, it's uploaded to PB. Once you click the img it'll make a pop-up so dont freak if it does

His commentary at the end of this one was great haha I laughed when he said it and laughed even harder when I caught it on camera! "And that's what we buy skids for..." lmao

This is the same valley/hill. A black TJ doing it easy.

And this was the end of the day...I was riding in the red JKU on level 5 trails. We didn't think the supercharged JKUR would make it but he did very well! And the tan TJ is amazing! It's magazine worthy, I swear! Love ti!
Unread 03-04-2013, 06:35 PM   #20
AustinTexasXJ
I break Things

2008 JK Wrangler 

Ehhh idc if you use my name. O well. Sweet pics man!!

Insta: @bmwalive
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
AustinTexasXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-04-2013, 08:50 PM   #21
jeep1000
1985 CJ7 

I couldn't make it, ran into problems with my schedule and jeep. Ill try to next time!
Unread 03-05-2013, 12:22 PM   #22
flipp88

Looks like fun.... There will be a jeep nation group goin out apr 20 21 I will make that one
flipp88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-06-2013, 07:43 AM   #23
AustinTexasXJ
I break Things

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipp88 View Post
Looks like fun.... There will be a jeep nation group goin out apr 20 21 I will make that one
Yeah I'll be there the 21st

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Unread 03-06-2013, 08:26 AM   #24
flipp88

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinTexasXJ

Sweet there will be a big group going
Unread 03-06-2013, 08:27 AM   #25
flipp88

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinTexasXJ

Sweet it's Guna be a big group
Unread 03-06-2013, 09:02 PM   #26
AustinTexasXJ
I break Things

2008 JK Wrangler 

ill be back out there the weekend of the march 17th..

we are getting the RK 2.5 kit with billstien shocks for the RIPP JKUR aka sexicon

I told michael he needs to man up join JF and start a build. they dude has the money to make that jeep insane.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Unread 03-06-2013, 09:07 PM   #27
AustinTexasXJ
I break Things

2008 JK Wrangler 

I thought this was a good action shot of the MK following my JKU

like look at that terrain the MK handled!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Unread 03-06-2013, 09:41 PM   #28
Kenny-g
2013 JK Wrangler 

Hidden Falls March 3rd!!

Hell yea! Great pic man and thanks for the compliment. She got beat up but she doesn't have any dents even on her belly! (I looked after I washed her on Monday)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Unread 03-08-2013, 04:14 PM   #29
aTX427
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Great pics guys. Anyone going to HF tomorrow? We will be there by late morning.
aTX427 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-08-2013, 04:28 PM   #30
flipp88

Quote:
Originally Posted by aTX427
Great pics guys. Anyone going to HF tomorrow? We will be there by late morning.
How big of a group is going

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.