Hidden falls this friday and saturday (7/13 and 7/14) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Hidden falls this friday and saturday (7/13 and 7/14)

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 07-09-2012, 07:06 PM   #1
bigt2317
Mall Crawler
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Hidden falls this friday and saturday (7/13 and 7/14)

Hey everyone! I'm planning a trip out to hidden falls park in Marble Falls this friday and saturday and wanted to see if anyone else wanted to join? My buddy who is going with me is bringing his dirtbike so I'll be bringing my quad and jeep out there. We plan on going out right after work on friday, get there about 6ish or a little after, and leave mid to late afternoon on saturday while riding both friday until later and saturday. My jeep is pretty much stock so I'll be doing easy to moderate trails and will not wheel the high rated trails so know this just incase you have a highly modified jeep (you may get bored).

We'll probably be in the primitive camping and bring a tent so you're welcome to camp by us as well.

So to make it easy here is the plan:

Where: Hidden Falls
When: Friday and Saturday
Who: Anyone is welcome to hang with us
What: Meet some new people, wheel and have a good time

Post up if you want to go and we can trade out cell numbers or make a plan to meet up

Build thread
Flickr pictures
Crawler Hauler build FOR SALE
bigt2317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2012, 09:17 PM   #2
bigt2317
Mall Crawler
2005 LJ Wrangler 

come on, no takers?

Build thread
Flickr pictures
Crawler Hauler build FOR SALE
bigt2317 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.