JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Texas Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f348/)
-   -   EL PASO or surrounding members (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f348/el-paso-surrounding-members-1524247/)

OleBustedJeep 05-16-2013 02:30 PM

EL PASO or surrounding members

Just wondering who, if anyone from the forum lives in or around El Paso...

Just moved out a few months ago, and recently joined the forum...

Lookin to make a couple buds, meet local members, and maybe get a hand with upcoming projects...

:cheers2:

OleBustedJeep 05-19-2013 07:40 PM

Nobody?

Haha

Zojirushi 06-06-2013 11:30 PM

I'll be out that way by the end of the month. Always glad to help turn a wrench! :cool:

OleBustedJeep 06-06-2013 11:35 PM

If you need a place to crash and drink, let me know... If ur a good guy, I won't put you in the cage... hahahaha send me a PM with some details...

:cheers:

GrahamsXJ 06-12-2013 04:15 PM

I'm in El Paso! I PCSd here in December. What are you wheeling?

OleBustedJeep 06-12-2013 04:27 PM

I'm not rockin and rollin anything right now... I want to build this ole busted betty into a bad *** again... Could use some help because I've never built a lifted/off-roading truck... I've just always driven dirt bikes and quads when I wanted to off-road.

What are you drivin?

GrahamsXJ 06-13-2013 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OleBustedJeep
I'm not rockin and rollin anything right now... I want to build this ole busted betty into a bad *** again... Could use some help because I've never built a lifted/off-roading truck... I've just always driven dirt bikes and quads when I wanted to off-road.

What are you drivin?

97 tj, mild lift 33 inch tires. Nothing major

OleBustedJeep 06-14-2013 09:02 AM

That's prob about where I'll be going with my project. Nothing too crazy... Need to buy a transfer case first, then plan on getting a lift, a set of wheels powdercoated, tires, and then painting the Grand Cherokee matte black and maybe rhino lining the trim. That's the rough plan...

odfraire92 06-19-2013 03:12 PM

Im in el paso! i live on the east side of town and go off roading as often as i can...i drive an '03 tj which is pretty simple, just has a 4" lift and 33' tires...i dont know much about mechanics but if you ever need help give me a call and ill help you how ever i can!

OleBustedJeep 06-19-2013 03:26 PM

Sounds good I'll send you a PM when I get some parts ordered and need a hand. As usual happy to pay help with beer! Haha

GrahamsXJ 06-20-2013 10:56 AM

There is a run on Saturday with Ol'Skool if yall want to go. Check out Ol'Skool.com for more info. And if any want to just ride with me your welcome too, just shoot me a text 770-722-8769

OleBustedJeep 06-20-2013 11:15 AM

Thanks for sharing the site! I've got my daughter till the 30th so I won't make it but may tag along next time, or drive myself... The WJ isn't really ready for some off-roading just yet... Need to save a few bills and get a new TC at least before it'll handle that sort of beating...

Also, text inbound... Just so you have my number.

AZWJ04 06-21-2013 03:23 PM

Is your WJ a V8? i Love mine just dont love the quadra drive.... I also have a 04 WJ Inline 6 with select track works so much better than the quadra drive. Im planing on swaping one into my V8 WJ soon. Hit me up if you guys ever wana go wheelin im stock hieght right now with oversized tires still a blast at redsands thoe!

OleBustedJeep 06-21-2013 03:42 PM

You've I've got the 4.7 in my 04. Runs great, just been having issues with the Transfer case. Blew one apart about two years ago on the highway, now this current/new one seems like it's on its way out. So I've gotta put some work into it before I can take mine out. Never been out to Red Sands either. Sounds like a good time. I'd be down to tag along one of these times and see what its all about before I fix my Jeep and get her out there. Hit me up with a PM or post up here next time you head out there!

AZWJ04 06-22-2013 07:38 PM

i was out there the other day. Have u thought about swapping in a 242HD T-case to replace ur old one?

The time now is 04:29 PM.