El Paso Rigs!!!! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > El Paso Rigs!!!!

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Unread 07-01-2011, 05:02 PM   #16
04stockwrangler

info-stock trail

any one doing any stock trails this weekend???

04stockwrangler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-06-2011, 01:04 AM   #17
iceman4X4
1997 XJ Cherokee 

hey neatocj that sounds awesome brother i got a few guys myself both big trucks and a couple of jeeps on tons and just some buddies who dont care what they mess up haha would u want to make it like something open to whoever wants to go or private
iceman4X4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-06-2011, 05:29 AM   #18
neatocj
1981 CJ5 

We had a club in the past and we were really only together for about 2 or so months but we got up to 19 trucks.

I'm goin for a "private club, meaning at scheduled rides and stuff like that members and their family as well as their friends.

We would meet up at different sonics and even at hudsons there on lee trevino and hang out, and it seemed that normally there people would come up to us. That and at red sands and the sac people would ask if they could join up.

I don't see a need for a monthly fee unless we do like raffles or like a club pot for say cook outs or to help someone out if they broke that one part that is just that expensive. Other then that the 20 bucks for the sticker or whatever my buddy charges now and everything else is just pitch in.

You can bring whoever you want as long as you know they are cool and not going to start drama, cause alot of my buds are military and they jump at the chance lol. So thats why we make sure they arent strangers.

Bring your buds, its lookin like a couple of my buds are either deploying or pcs'ing somewhere so we might be loosing a few trucks and jeeps.

Lemme know!

25 AND A WAKE UP!!!!
'06 MegaCab Cummins- Great White
neatocj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-06-2011, 01:54 PM   #19
iceman4X4
1997 XJ Cherokee 

sounds good bro well yeah the guys i would invite are pretty damn cool no drama at all just keep me posted about this whole trip
Unread 07-06-2011, 06:46 PM   #20
neatocj
1981 CJ5 

Yea, sounds good.

The whole thing about going to elephant butte and trail riding or going on the boat isn't much of a difficult thing as we own the land, house, and boat. I just gotta know when we'd be going up.

Also trying to come up with a name for all this shenaniganery.
Unread 07-08-2011, 12:56 AM   #21
iceman4X4
1997 XJ Cherokee 

well why not make it an annual thing like the butte lake trail fest or something haha
Unread 07-15-2011, 02:25 AM   #22
neatocj
1981 CJ5 

It doesn't have to be a annual thing, it could be pretty much whenever as long as I don't have to work really.

My family owns the place and it has beds to sleep 8 and plenty of floor space and a boat house for the drunk people to sleep on the boat lol...

If anyone wants to get together say on the 6th of AUG let me know, just have a little meet and greet on the eastside or somethin, nothin extravagant lol.

the second week of august I plan on goin up to the butte with my top pig and trailer to pick up the jeep. Its only racked up a handful of miles in the past two years....:sad face here:

Pm me if any of yall are interested....maybe ill let you work on the classic camaro hahaha
Unread 08-03-2011, 05:51 PM   #23
neatocj
1981 CJ5 

Feels great to finally be back!!!!

Anyone up for anything?
Unread 08-03-2011, 09:09 PM   #24
XJ2010
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Last weekend OlSkool Ran Off broadway I believe were going again on the 20th.
XJ2010 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-07-2011, 05:58 PM   #25
neatocj
1981 CJ5 

Yea I heard, wish I could of gone. I have to much work to do to my hoopdee to run those trails just yet.
Unread 08-17-2011, 07:24 PM   #26
915kingwrangler
1991 YJ Wrangler 

you can also go to rubberdown.net or littletexas4x4.com to check out the upcoming trails, also 4wheel parts also has flyers about upcoming trail, we just had one this saturday
915kingwrangler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-20-2011, 10:38 PM   #27
S1L3NT_WH33L3R
2005 WK 

im in for a couple of meets my bro and i have been talking to Mack Massey and other companies like Coca Cola and some restaurants to host Jeep Meets/Shows

idk if youve seen his JK here is a pic and one of my WK

'05 WK Limited, QD-II, 5.7L HEMI, Volant Cold Air Intake, Aries Taillight Guards, Rola Roof Rack, Cobra CB, Firestik Antennas, Magnaflow Performance Exhaust, OME HD lift, 285/70-17 GY Duratracs, Spidertrax Spacers, Superchips Programmer, Steel Armadillo Super Sliders
~Jeep makes it HEMI shakes it~Ain't Nothing Humble about that HEMI Rumble~
S1L3NT_WH33L3R is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2012, 01:23 PM   #28
garthman92
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Hey whats up yall? im stationed at bliss too and want to meet up with a cool jeep crowd. im new in the area and dont know many trails. im getting my 02 tj this weekend(1-22) and wanna hit up some beginner to intermediate trails. i am moving out to the far north east. almost to the nm border. PLEASE hit me up. 2096209171 name is garth jarboe
garthman92 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-19-2012, 11:19 AM   #29
Guzbus
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I've seen that WK, you almost spilled the groceries that day..lol
Unread 01-19-2012, 11:32 AM   #30
S1L3NT_WH33L3R
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guzbus
I've seen that WK, you almost spilled the groceries that day..lol
Haha yeah thats what everyone was saying
'05 WK Limited, QD-II, 5.7L HEMI, Volant Cold Air Intake, Aries Taillight Guards, Rola Roof Rack, Cobra CB, Firestik Antennas, Magnaflow Performance Exhaust, OME HD lift, 285/70-17 GY Duratracs, Spidertrax Spacers, Superchips Programmer, Steel Armadillo Super Sliders
~Jeep makes it HEMI shakes it~Ain't Nothing Humble about that HEMI Rumble~
S1L3NT_WH33L3R is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.