El Paso Rigs!!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > El Paso Rigs!!!!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYear End Clearance Sale! Save 20%NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!!

Unread 03-30-2009, 11:35 PM   #1
iceman4X4
1997 XJ Cherokee 

El Paso Rigs!!!!

hey guys i have been wanting to start up a jeep club hopefully one for the younger crowd just to get together atleast once a month go wheeling every other weekend and just have fun and make some good memories out on the trails hit me up with what you think about this idea see if we can get something rolling...

iceman4X4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-21-2009, 02:47 PM   #2
DDR
1994 XJ Cherokee 

I'm up for that idea Im from El Paso too. Are you including all kinds of Jeeps or just wranglers?
Unread 02-08-2011, 11:39 AM   #3
xmedicmanx
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Do you have to be young? If so what is young to you?
xmedicmanx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-16-2011, 10:53 PM   #4
04stockwrangler

info

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

looking for jeep/4x4 trail riders for easy/stock trails, drive a stock wrangler
email at iluv2quad@yahoo.com or reply
04stockwrangler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-17-2011, 11:17 AM   #5
xmedicmanx
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Just as soon as I get the 4x4 fixed I will let ya know ... I busted the acctuator fork and only have 2x4 now.
xmedicmanx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-21-2011, 07:51 AM   #6
neatocj
1981 CJ5 

Way to revive a old thread self....

Going to be starting up a new club with several buddies when i get back in early august. Jeeps are not required. If yall are interested let me know.

I got a full shop....f.y.i.
'06 MegaCab Cummins- Great White
neatocj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-01-2011, 06:08 PM   #7
XJ2010
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Im moving down to el paso cause im getting stationed at Fort Bliss. Is there some nice wheelin around El Paso?
XJ2010 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2011, 05:59 PM   #8
04stockwrangler

eastside dunes and rocks-mountains-email/post for info
04stockwrangler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-17-2011, 06:13 PM   #9
NewMeXJ
1997 XJ Cherokee 

I'm moving back to El Paso in about 2 Months. I'm there pretty frequently anyways. I'm in Hobbs, NM right now but, my schedule at work is changing going to 2 weeks on and 1 off so I'm moving back. Can't wait I'll finally have some time to start building my new to me Cherokee. I'm down to get together in El Paso.
NewMeXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-18-2011, 05:40 PM   #10
915kingwrangler
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Anybody that gets to EL Paso can go either to RED SANDS, OR THE WALL..avoid a place they call the sac, cops are always roaming by...
915kingwrangler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-18-2011, 09:42 PM   #11
wranglerTX
2002 TJ Wrangler 

im in. im from cd.juarez.
wranglerTX is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-18-2011, 09:45 PM   #12
neatocj
1981 CJ5 

there are areas of the sac that I know that isnt off limits....There are also a bunch of old mines and quarries that are out east that i know as well with some awesome hills and rock gardens and a few small lakes.
Unread 06-28-2011, 08:07 PM   #13
S1L3NT_WH33L3R
2005 WK 

my crew (Nitro Off-Road) and I offroad pretty frequently, let me know when you wanna hit some trails. We've gone to Monticello, trailed from Horizon to Red Sands, 4x4 Park behind Red Sands, We are always ready to find new trails.
'05 WK Limited, QD-II, 5.7L HEMI, Volant Cold Air Intake, Aries Taillight Guards, Rola Roof Rack, Cobra CB, Firestik Antennas, Magnaflow Performance Exhaust, OME HD lift, 285/70-17 GY Duratracs, Spidertrax Spacers, Superchips Programmer, Steel Armadillo Super Sliders
~Jeep makes it HEMI shakes it~Ain't Nothing Humble about that HEMI Rumble~
S1L3NT_WH33L3R is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-30-2011, 03:09 PM   #14
iceman4X4
1997 XJ Cherokee 

well one there is no age limit or anything to this i just want to start something to hang out and wheel maybe even set up some runs with some of the other clubs i know and what not....
iceman4X4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-30-2011, 08:01 PM   #15
neatocj
1981 CJ5 

If yall are interested I have some fun stuff in the works....

My family was fortunate enough to have inherited a house both in monticello canyon and in cloudcroft, I have been going there my whole life and I know some fun spots. Nothing better then a weekend with the club and spending time on the boat!

As of now I have about 14 jeepers, 6 diesels, and several gasser trucks that are all doing this with me. I was raised around a bunch of the bigger off road names in el paso and they are possibly willing to help out with a little sponsorship. I just need to get back and hammer out some stuff.

I know a bunch of the clubs in el paso so there is no real competition, if your from el paso you might know that "ideal off road" can get a little angry at times lol.

Were trying to get a real thing going here, but nothing where there are mandatory meet ups. Majority of us have jobs.

Let me know what yall think!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.