Easter Jeep Safari - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Easter Jeep Safari

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 01-04-2008, 09:40 AM   #1
jeeplover15
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Tj Easter Jeep Safari

Anyone heading out to the Easter Jeep Safari in Moab, Utah this year? A buddy of mine and I are heading out on March 14 to go play in the rocks. If anyone from Texas is interested in meeting up let me know and we'll down a couple of pints.

jeeplover15 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-23-2008, 06:24 PM   #2
Gymguyjeep
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Wife and I went to Moab last summer. Great variety of trails, very supportative town, lots of places to drink beer. The Easter Jeep Safari has become too big for the little town of Moab in my opinion. Just me, but I don't like waiting 2 hours to eat and being slowed down on trails by dozens of Jeeps. I hope that you have a great time and it is great that we have some Texans going.

1993 XJ Cherokee - 3" Lift, 31" tires
Previous Jeeps - 1981 CJ-5, 1985 CJ-7
Gymguyjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-25-2008, 11:42 AM   #3
Whipper Snapper
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Heading to Moab too....

My wife and I are heading to Moab too. Born in Houston but now reside in Denver. We'll meet you guys for a couple of pints, CB handle WhipperSnapper.

RE 5.5 lift, ARB 4.88 lockers, 35's, skids/armor/recovery & the usual female in tow.

C'ya on the trail.....
Whipper Snapper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-04-2008, 09:23 PM   #4
bigbarr
2005 TJ Wrangler 

i'm headed out for my first time! I'm trying to figure out what all i need to go!

bigbarr
Unread 02-06-2008, 03:58 PM   #5
Ustabearenegade
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I'll be there - flying from Houston to NM (ALQ) where a buddy of mine lives then we are driving the TJ up there - ill be flying in on the 13th - be in Moab the 14th for the festivities. Hopefully i will get to drive his TJ since my YJ will be at home but at least i can say "Ive been there!"
Unread 02-28-2008, 06:45 AM   #6
jeeplover15
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I am really looking forward to it. I am meeting a couple of people I work with up there. We are actually not registering, we are just going to go to the trails that are not being run that day. We'll see how it goes. I use to live in Parachute, CO. and was only a 110 miles from Moab. I didn't own a Jeep then, but went mountain biking there many times and love that town. Hope to see you guys there, CB handle: Sleepyweasel.
Take care and pack a warm sleeping bag!
jeeplover15 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-28-2008, 05:41 PM   #7
silvergoat
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I'll be there from the 16th thru the 22nd.
silvergoat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.