DFW Area - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > DFW Area

Huge Soft top SaleUSA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 02-27-2010, 08:46 PM   #76
drktrrs
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by haloguru2552 View Post
Drktrrs, I'm gonna be like the 57th person to mention this, but nice Jeep. Can never have too many compliments though I want to do tube fenders and a hard top like your's on my TJ.
Thanks, I appreciate it halo. I would definitely recommend the tube fenders to anyone. Not only do they look good but you can gain up to like 3 to 4 inches of wheel travel by getting rid of the stock fenders. Hope you get the chance to acquire the upgrades your looking for.

drktrrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2010, 08:52 PM   #77
haloguru2552
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks man, I gotta get it paid it off first though ;-) I still owe my parents $1200 for it, but I'll have that paid down in about 3 months.

Oh, and about the Jeep meet, I don't think I'm gonna be able to make it this weekend. Maybe another weekend, guys.
haloguru2552 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2010, 09:48 AM   #78
cj7major77
1977 CJ7 

Are we still on for the meet today?

Official NObama Club Member!!!
Built Not Bouught Member
Texas Jeep Club Member
cj7major77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2010, 05:12 PM   #79
HrToy

2003 TJ Wrangler 

I didn't see any messages this morning when I checked. My hubby and I went out from about 1:30 to almost 4. New construction back there has got the cops attention. We talked to a wrecker owner (he was pulling some moron in a 2wd out) and he said that tickets, arrest, and vehicle confiscation are penalties for being caught out there. Two officers had just left and were warding off others who came to play. We went in anyway and ran into another small group. One guy said it is fine as long as you stay out of construction areas.
Not much water back there now. Kinda boring today but it is amazing how much of the land has been wiped out by construction.
HrToy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2010, 05:40 PM   #80
cj7major77
1977 CJ7 

We r still out here. You left as i entered. You talked to my buddies in that tacoma. Wish we didnt miss u and could have wheeled. I might have snapped an axle or the hub assembly right now haha.

Built Not Bouught Member
Texas Jeep Club Member
Unread 02-28-2010, 09:42 PM   #81
cj7major77
1977 CJ7 

A few pix from today!

ill put more up later, with vids

Built Not Bouught Member
Texas Jeep Club Member
Unread 03-01-2010, 08:14 AM   #82
cj7major77
1977 CJ7 

I thought this pic looked cool so i thought id post it. Nothin special. Im waiting to get the vids and pics from my buddy.

Built Not Bouught Member
Texas Jeep Club Member
Unread 03-01-2010, 08:42 AM   #83
cj7major77
1977 CJ7 

Sorry for this bad pic quality had to take a pic of it off my buddys phone, he couldnt send it to me.. I just liked this shot.

Built Not Bouught Member
Texas Jeep Club Member
Unread 03-01-2010, 09:53 AM   #84
HrToy

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Did you find the 3 Yjs and the Sammi? They were having a real blast back there. Sorry we missed you. We'll have to go out again. You took some good pics too. I always have a camera but never use it.
Unread 03-01-2010, 10:15 AM   #85
cj7major77
1977 CJ7 

The sammi broke his front driveshaft and ujoint. I ened up breakin rear hub (. Still had a blast. We wheeled with the yj and sammi most of the day. Another guy cracked his radiator in his cherokee.

Built Not Bouught Member
Texas Jeep Club Member
Unread 03-01-2010, 11:51 AM   #86
HrToy

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Sorry ya broke, glad you had fun!

That was a cool looking Sammi. Did you get pics of him?
Unread 03-01-2010, 12:12 PM   #87
cj7major77
1977 CJ7 

My friend does on his camera. I am waiting for him to upload them. I just didnt like the tires he had on. The one thing about those guys is they werent friendly. They were kinda being pricks. O well just never met a rude 4x4er haha

Built Not Bouught Member
Texas Jeep Club Member
Unread 03-01-2010, 12:59 PM   #88
HrToy

2003 TJ Wrangler 

I have met a few arrogant wheelers over the years. Remember it has nothing to do with you and you are not obligated to stay. I usually leave. They were polite in passing to us. I am usually nice to everyone until given a reson to treat them/you otherwise.
Unread 03-01-2010, 01:26 PM   #89
cj7major77
1977 CJ7 

Ya i understand, i was just like woww. Haha. We were just trying to talk to em bout their rigs and how often they came there and what not. I was just lookin forward to meetin ppl from here and what not. We need to setup a meet but this time more organized haha

Built Not Bouught Member
Texas Jeep Club Member
Unread 03-01-2010, 01:39 PM   #90
HrToy

2003 TJ Wrangler 

They probably had someone else build their rigs so they don't want you to know that they don't have a clue.

BTW I did try to organize. Your turn.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.