DFW Area - Page 14 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > DFW Area

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comSwag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear BumperRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 04-20-2010, 07:44 AM   #196
austentatious
2001 TJ Wrangler 

^read all of this thread? We talk about a lot of areas.

HRtoy, i would love to go out to campbell sunday! What time will you be heading out there? I have church and probably wont be able to go until 1 PM

|ProComp|Rokmen|Zone|MetalCloak|RockHard|Mastercraft|TomWoods|Novak|TenFactory|Synergy|
austentatious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2010, 09:02 AM   #197
HrToy

2003 TJ Wrangler 

We'll probably be out in the afternoon. Don't know what time yet.
HrToy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2010, 12:11 PM   #198
austentatious
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Awesome. Well hopefully i will see you out there!

|ProComp|Rokmen|Zone|MetalCloak|RockHard|Mastercraft|TomWoods|Novak|TenFactory|Synergy|
Unread 04-22-2010, 03:37 AM   #199
reTJcon01
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Im planning on putting a 6 in. LA this weekend if anyone is interested/doesnt have any plans for saturday and wants to lend a couple hours
reTJcon01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2010, 07:12 AM   #200
austentatious
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Im down to help! How far away is bedford from richardson? My zip is 75254

Unread 04-22-2010, 01:26 PM   #201
HrToy

2003 TJ Wrangler 

I would love to help, but Saturday is out completely for me.
Unread 04-22-2010, 01:46 PM   #202
reTJcon01
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ausTJ01 View Post
Im down to help! How far away is bedford from richardson? My zip is 75254
its like 30-45 min. away, ex gf used to live out there. just a straight shot down 635. my zip is 76021. Saturday is based upon the estimated delivery date for my kit, assuming everything is in there.
Unread 04-23-2010, 09:40 PM   #203
HrToy

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Ya'll give a "get well" shout out to Crawldawg. He had surgery today and is doing well. He should be home by Monday if he minds his manners.
Unread 04-23-2010, 10:57 PM   #204
Jayson44
1998 TJ Wrangler 

ruggin, where in bedford? I live off of Brown Trail and Bedford rd. I might be able to lend a hand...

J.
Colorado Jeep Club Member #280
I build websites
Jayson44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2010, 10:53 AM   #205
austentatious
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugginTJ01 View Post
its like 30-45 min. away, ex gf used to live out there. just a straight shot down 635. my zip is 76021. Saturday is based upon the estimated delivery date for my kit, assuming everything is in there.
Man i dont think i can make it out there to help. Im bummed. I had my wisdom teeth taken out yesterday and my mom wont let me drive anywhere because im on meds but hopefully i will still be able to make it out to campbell tomorrow! It rained pretty good last night so it might be kinda muddy...

What do yall think of rustys offroad parts? I kinda made up my own rigged suspension but i need to get an adjustable trac bar because its lifted a little more now...and i was looking at their shocks, theyre cheap so i wonder if theyre any good. Any opinions??

Unread 04-24-2010, 10:55 AM   #206
austentatious
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Oh and ruggin, where did your ex gf go to high school? If shes your age then she would only be two yrs older than me so i bet i know of her

Unread 04-24-2010, 03:15 PM   #207
reTJcon01
2001 TJ Wrangler 

kit got here yesterday when i was at work, def. dont have a steering stab. . We're gonna be workin on it tuesday-thursday this coming week when it comes in.

i live off of cummings and murphy. Do you have a green rubicon??

idk where she went, it was over by the VW dealership, Rachel Herhold ring any bells?

on a sidenote: I got my tires slashed, windshield smashed, hood keyed, antenna bent like a pipe cleaner, mirror kicked off, and my driver's door wont open. great way to get out of a 16 hour shift at work.
Unread 04-24-2010, 03:21 PM   #208
austentatious
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Oh okay. Yea it kinda sounds familiar but i definitely know where the VW dealership is

And sorry to hear about your vandalism incident. Thats not cool. Do you have any people who you think would do it, or do you think its just a random act?

Unread 04-24-2010, 06:35 PM   #209
reTJcon01
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ausTJ01 View Post
Oh okay. Yea it kinda sounds familiar but i definitely know where the VW dealership is

And sorry to hear about your vandalism incident. Thats not cool. Do you have any people who you think would do it, or do you think its just a random act?
nah, they hit like 2 other cars at pappadeaux and when i talked to the cops they said there were 3 cars up the service road at cheddars and wild wings with the same stuff. what sucks is there is no real upgrade i can get from the insurance. all i can say is that thank god my new tires weren't on. 2 slashed 35's woulda had me swearin up and down
Unread 04-24-2010, 09:39 PM   #210
HrToy

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Campbell Rd is out for us tomorrow. We are going to visit Crawldawg tomorrow n then we have to go to Commerce for family stuff afterwards.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.