Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

DFW Area

56K views 684 replies 90 participants last post by  j33p4l1fe4x4 
#1 ·
Anyone in the DFW area???

#4 ·
I live in the DFW area. In Euless actually. These are a few pictures of the place we usually go wheeling every weekend. It's right off of 360 by the DFW airport. It's actually a pretty decent, fun place to wheel just for a quick day on the trails. Unfortunately they are tearing most of it up to build apartment complex or something. We still go despite the construction though :2thumbsup:

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Sky

Tire Wheel Sky Automotive parking light Plant

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Plant Vertebrate

Water Sky Car Motor vehicle Cloud

#8 ·
There was a bunch of us that use to wheel every weekend but we all kinda split up over the last few months. That and it started to get a little monotonous where we were wheeling. Construction and the STUPID rain are also taking a toll on it. We are in the process of trying to plan more out of town trips. Gilmer, Bridgeport, etc...

#12 ·
hey im in the dfw area! im in north dallas in richardson. me and my buddy are really tryin to find some people to wheel with because our place we used to go to was sold and is no tresspassing and full of construction. i actually think we still might try to make it out there today. its off george bush and campbell road. youll see the entrance. if anyone wants to go pm me and ill give you my number and let you know when were goin

#13 ·
im trying to get some people together to go down to mason, tx for katemcy rocks. i plan on going during my spring break. im not sure when that is but if anyone is interested in heading down with us send me a pm and ill let you know when were heading down there

#14 ·
hey guys im in south dallas not far from midway and 635 if yall know where that is... i go wheelin with my buds at near by entrances at the trinity river.. ive been goin there for years and years and bored of it and ive been wanting to find some new places to wheel at and meet some new people to have fun with! itll be nice talking to yall and hopefully finding a new group of ppl to roll with. give me a pm if yall have any answers or interest in wheeling!! have fun be safe guys.:cheers2:

#19 ·
yes we have and when i say "we" i mean some of the WK guys ... i was gonna go but family stuff came first it was the sunday after Christmas,but we do plan to go here soon i hope when the weather gets a little better! i will post stuff on the south forum here if we talk about it on the WK forum

#16 ·
North Dallas here.
I had heard 360 was heavily patrolled by the police and they were handing out tickets for trespassing. I haven't been out since October or so. Same with Cambpbell Rd.
Bridgeport is open to the public now. I was out there a lot during trail building. Fun place. Everything from rocks to stock. I believe they charge $20 a day to wheel. They have air out there now, too.
A group is forming for tomorrow (Sat. 6th). I have a Super Bowl party to host otherwise I would be out there.
Let me know if ya'll make a date and place. I am interested in more short trips than driving to Clayton. Have ya'll been to Barnwell Mtn./Gilmer yet? It's about 2 1/2 hrs. from me. Good camp ground, toilets, showers, air. I've driven out for just an afternoon, but the drive kills me with those 35 Mud Grapplers.

#21 ·
I have been going to 360, well, since nov-dec, not so much, but every weekend, fri-sat-sun and during the week. Never saw another jeep other than the silver one with mud grapplers.

Now im puzzled, ive wheeled with almost everyone out there, and still dont recognize your rig. Can we get a picture?

Also, are you on LSJC??

#22 ·
Yes on LSJC> I don't hang around them much anymore. Same name on their website. Still have friends from the club and I'm a member but I have a serious difference of opinion than they do. Have been hanging with FWD-FWD people and having a great time. Been to Clayton a lot. Haven't been to Gilmer in a while. Spent a lot of time at Bridgeport. We've probably crossed paths somewhere.

#26 ·
my buddy at campbell. I will update this weekend with my cj. If anyone else wants to go to campbell this weeken d pm me

#28 ·
Ya man. My buddys and i go up there all the time

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.