DFW Area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > DFW Area

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 11-08-2009, 03:47 PM   #1
bshae342
1988 YJ Wrangler 

DFW Area

Anyone in the DFW area???

bshae342 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-11-2009, 10:12 PM   #2
diablo_331
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Im here...Im stationed at NAS Fort Worth.Where u at? Maybe i'll see you on the trail.
Unread 11-13-2009, 08:05 PM   #3
RockwallMudder
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Rockwall here
Unread 11-17-2009, 10:05 PM   #4
drktrrs
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I live in the DFW area. In Euless actually. These are a few pictures of the place we usually go wheeling every weekend. It's right off of 360 by the DFW airport. It's actually a pretty decent, fun place to wheel just for a quick day on the trails. Unfortunately they are tearing most of it up to build apartment complex or something. We still go despite the construction though

picture-079.jpg

picture-081.jpg

picture-056.jpg

picture-051.jpg

picture-075.jpg
drktrrs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-21-2009, 10:34 PM   #5
DavidAnderson
1993 ZJ 

those are some old pictures. Check out how stock my jeep looks!
DavidAnderson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-22-2009, 12:03 AM   #6
drktrrs
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I know... Me, you and Danny have had some updrades since then. We need some updated ones. If I wasn't working so damn much I probably would have some.
Unread 12-02-2009, 02:20 PM   #7
diablo_331
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by drktrrs View Post
I know... Me, you and Danny have had some updrades since then. We need some updated ones. If I wasn't working so damn much I probably would have some.
Who do u guys wheel with? Im in the DFW area and looking for some good people to ride with.
Unread 12-04-2009, 03:15 AM   #8
drktrrs
2001 TJ Wrangler 

There was a bunch of us that use to wheel every weekend but we all kinda split up over the last few months. That and it started to get a little monotonous where we were wheeling. Construction and the STUPID rain are also taking a toll on it. We are in the process of trying to plan more out of town trips. Gilmer, Bridgeport, etc...
Unread 12-04-2009, 11:17 AM   #9
smcginnis87
4X4WK

2007 WK 

Well go to school in stephenville, but "home" is allen
smcginnis87 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2010, 09:56 AM   #10
irishgearhead
2007 JK Wrangler 

Hey texans im in the DFW area for the weekend. Are there any wheeling trips planned for sat or sumday 1-15/1-16? thanks
Unread 01-17-2010, 07:24 PM   #11
JCoffey
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Try copperascreekoffroad.com. It is in DeLeon. Trails from Novice to Extreme.

James
Unread 01-30-2010, 11:07 AM   #12
austentatious
2001 TJ Wrangler 

hey im in the dfw area! im in north dallas in richardson. me and my buddy are really tryin to find some people to wheel with because our place we used to go to was sold and is no tresspassing and full of construction. i actually think we still might try to make it out there today. its off george bush and campbell road. youll see the entrance. if anyone wants to go pm me and ill give you my number and let you know when were goin
austentatious is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-02-2010, 08:37 PM   #13
austentatious
2001 TJ Wrangler 

im trying to get some people together to go down to mason, tx for katemcy rocks. i plan on going during my spring break. im not sure when that is but if anyone is interested in heading down with us send me a pm and ill let you know when were heading down there

|ProComp|Rokmen|Zone|MetalCloak|RockHard|Mastercraft|TomWoods|Novak|TenFactory|Synergy|
austentatious is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-02-2010, 08:37 PM   #14
cj7major77
1977 CJ7 

hey guys im in south dallas not far from midway and 635 if yall know where that is... i go wheelin with my buds at near by entrances at the trinity river.. ive been goin there for years and years and bored of it and ive been wanting to find some new places to wheel at and meet some new people to have fun with! itll be nice talking to yall and hopefully finding a new group of ppl to roll with. give me a pm if yall have any answers or interest in wheeling!! have fun be safe guys.

Official NObama Club Member!!!
Built Not Bouught Member
Texas Jeep Club Member
cj7major77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-05-2010, 03:43 PM   #15
mb817
2008 JK Wrangler 

have yall been to bridgeport yet?
mb817 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.