Corpus Christi This weekend? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Corpus Christi This weekend?

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 04-19-2012, 08:17 AM   #1
TexasTeaJ

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Corpus Christi This weekend?

I have been out of town for almost 2 months now and needless to say I've missed my Jeep. I am finally going back home to C.C. today! Is anybody interested in meeting up, maybe working on the jeeps this weekend? Since I left town I have ordered a few things for the TJ including some lights, tube fenders, body lift and more. Hopefully some of it has come in and I can get to work on it this weekend. Let me know if you're free and if you need help or if you have some work you want to knock out on your Jeep.

TexasTeaJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2012, 09:17 PM   #2
superj
1987 YJ Wrangler 

i would be interested but i am pulling the v8 i plan to put into mine.

where do you live here in town though? i live in the bluff

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.