Corpus Christi install party? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Corpus Christi install party?

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 08-08-2012, 01:29 PM   #1
TexasTeaJ

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Corpus Christi install party?

I just ordered some new gear for "Frosty" and I will need some help installing it all. I have a SYE Kit w/ Driveshaft on order along with a 4" complete suspension kit. UCF skid plate and a Spartan Locker. Most of this will be a first for me. Any body wanna help? Also, obviously, I can help others with their install as well. I really just want to get experience and exposure to as much as I can. I'm going to see if I can get work to let me borrow the shop to make things easier but if not I have a decent sized garage and driveway with room to work on a couple of Jeeps. If enough people want to get together, I have a warehouse/shop that we can use but it won't have any air or a lift and we'll have to bring our own tools. My tool collection isn't the biggest and the best either but I should have all the basics.

If anybody is interested or has a better location for a get-together, Let me know. I am trying to get all of this installed before my trip to Arkansas at the end of this month. Maybe the weekend of the 24th and 25th?

-Davy Crockett
TexasTeaJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.