Cheap lockable waterproof storage - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Cheap lockable waterproof storage

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 03-14-2010, 09:25 PM   #1
mscottz
2011 JK Wrangler 

Cheap lockable waterproof storage

Just wanted to let the Texas crew know about a cheap storage solution. Home Depot sells a 36" diamond plate toolbox that fits perfectly in place of the rear seat on a TJ. The only problem is that it sells for $299. Turns out they are made in Winters, TX. If you call the plant, you can sometimes score a factory second for around $100. I grabbed one while I was down over Christmas. The only thing is, it's pickup only, they don't ship these. The only thing wrong with mine was the welding was not quite as pretty as the ones they sell in Home Depot. I can live with that for a $200 savings.

Here is what it looks like.

Here is the contact info:
Tradesman Truck Accessories
305 N Frisco St
Winters, TX 79567

Customer Service: 866.789.5300
Fax: 866.789.3100

Colorado Jeep Club member #1969
mscottz is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.