BVORR...Feb 9th - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > BVORR...Feb 9th

Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewJeep Grand Cherokee Header PanelTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 01-19-2008, 09:28 AM   #1
gawdzkitchen

BVORR...Feb 9th

We (Katy Chapter and SE Chapter and Jeepownersforum.com) are planning a dy run up to http://www.brazosvalleyoffroadranch.com/ that Saturday....we will be meeting at the Tractor Supply on the southern end of College Station near the Wal-mart around 8 that morning, grouping up and getting any last minute provisions...we will then carravan out to the park and spend the day on the trails...we will split up into similarly built rigs so the more built folks aren't doing the bunny slopes as well as to keep the speed on the trails going steady...there are over 250 acres to play on for everyone to have a good time on...if you have not been, this is a good chance to go...this is not a daily fee park, so it is not beat all to heck, no beer bottles/cans/re-bar, etc. to worry about...clean facilities for the lady wheelers and the ride along wives...I will be taking my 12 year old daughter, so it is kid friendly...you also don't have to worry about hitting the atv/mc guys as they don't frequent the park as much....If you are interested, post up here or PM me for more details...

Orange Jeep Club Member #1
gawdzkitchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2008, 07:42 PM   #2
gawdzkitchen

Bump....anyone want to make this run? I know some of you are not on the TX4WD site...so if you want to make the run, please post up here...we are trying to get a good head count...thanks and I hope you can make it...
Unread 02-10-2008, 08:37 PM   #3
gawdzkitchen

http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii36/mitch9705/

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.