Bryan, tx - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Bryan, tx

2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 03-10-2012, 09:41 AM   #1
craniumboy
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Bryan, tx

Looking for someone in the Bryan/college station area, or Brazos county who could help with a little welding I need done. Don't have a welder, access to one or funds to buy one and learn! But, hoping the jeep forum community could help me out. Thanks!

Unread 03-12-2012, 03:08 PM   #2
dcsebesta
1984 CJ7 

pm sent
84 cj7. 258, comp cam, GM hei, 38dges, detroits front and rear, 4:10s. moser 1 piece shafts, SOA, homeade tube fender. OBA, 35X12.50's, pos T5.
dcsebesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2012, 07:28 PM   #3
revjonesy
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I may be in the same boat soon. Thinking of buying the tubes and sheets and having them welded up for fenders. I'm in College Station.
(o)_)-(o)_)--)_)
revjonesy is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.