boulder creek june 8 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > boulder creek june 8

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueECGS DOTW - $100 off Yukon 8.8 C-Clip Eliminator KitNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wd

Unread 06-12-2008, 01:06 PM   #16
DESERTDEACON
1992 YJ Wrangler 

i had fun out there, we went out for like 5 hours just driving around and taking pictures, went down all level 1-2-3 's but i was the only full size out there, one question tho has anyone tried pop-a-top

Unread 06-12-2008, 01:14 PM   #17
DESERTDEACON
1992 YJ Wrangler 

i would like to go back out there and try some other things. only thing i couldnt do was pop-a-top dont know how that is a level two and snoopy falls is a 3 and i want to try bee ally north until it turns into a level 5
Unread 06-12-2008, 01:20 PM   #18
tube yj
Web Wheeler

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESERTDEACON View Post
i would like to go back out there and try some other things. only thing i couldnt do was pop-a-top dont know how that is a level two and snoopy falls is a 3 and i want to try bee ally north until it turns into a level 5
I am pretty sure we did the pop a top trail, and I know we ran bee alley. Bee alley is a great little trail, I am really looking forward to dropping into krawltex canyon though
tube yj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2008, 01:27 PM   #19
DESERTDEACON
1992 YJ Wrangler 

we walked down that i really want to see someone do that!!! i guess if i seen someone do pop a top then i could do it i went down it just for the hell of it
Unread 06-12-2008, 02:40 PM   #20
tube yj
Web Wheeler

2006 LJ Wrangler 

I am sure i will have to winch, but it looked like a great little trail
tube yj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2008, 04:31 PM   #21
moprr71
1997 TJ Wrangler 

pop a top was the 1st trail that i went on. the sign said that it was a level 2 but that was bs. I had to go far left then turn right after i got my front tires on the step. It took me 4 tries. I went in the creek bed @ bee alley and broke my valve stem off, so that was the end. I tried to go in wet and wild but there was a stock jeep trying to back up all the way out. I need to go back for a weekend and learn the trails a little better.
Cory
Unread 06-14-2008, 07:26 PM   #22
TJTRUBL2006
2006 TJ Wrangler 

A Few of us are heading out here on the 21st. Anyone want to head out with us come on...

http://www.lonestarjeepclub.org/boar...ad.php?t=21450
http://forum.tx4wd.org/viewtopic.php?t=5065

CENTEX OFFROAD MILITIA

06 Rubi
Shane

Last edited by TJTRUBL2006; 06-15-2008 at 09:13 AM..
TJTRUBL2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2008, 06:40 AM   #23
DogHouse
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Just an update there are a few of us heading there July 18-20th. All are welcome and we will be looking for the harder trails!
A "Veteran" -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to, and including his life."
That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.
DogHouse is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.