Big Shell/Little Shell - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Big Shell/Little Shell

15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4Magnaflow SS Cat Back Exhaust System, Street, High ClearanRCV Heavy Duty Axle Shafts Now Shipping at Baseline4x4.com

Unread 06-11-2012, 04:37 PM   #1
jmmorgan82

Big Shell/Little Shell

The GF and I woke up Sunday morning and decided to head down to Padre Island National Seashore. We loaded up some gear and the dog and made the drive down. We stopped around mile marker 26 due to daylight running out, but it was a fun trip. Next time we go I'm gonna plan in advance and probably camp down there so we can run the whole 60 miles.

I forgot my camera, but here are a few from the iPhone.

Pelicans

jmmorgan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2012, 06:20 PM   #2
4x4JB
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I haven't made it to PINS yet. I am close to the coast and love the beach. On a side note though. I went to your neck of the woods and you came to mine haha!! You are so lucky to have the terrain you do where you live.

Oh and new bucees in NB had gas for 3.06$ :-) double win for the San Antonio San Marcus area!!!
4x4JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2012, 09:59 PM   #3
jmmorgan82

Gas was $2.97 when I filled up to head down there. I love that place.
jmmorgan82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.