Barnwell Mt. - End of March - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Barnwell Mt. - End of March

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!

Unread 02-08-2012, 12:11 PM   #1
Doch80
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Barnwell Mt. - End of March

Im heading up to Barnwell in March if anybody is interested. Im taking my YJ and my buddy is taking his XJ, 2 slightly modded Jeeps. Weve been a handful of times so were still trying to figure out where everything is. We usually stick to 3s and maybe a 4 here and there maybe.

If youre stock, thats cool. If youre not, thats cool too. If youre really not stock then you might get a little bored with us Mine is my DD but my friends is just his toy so hes a little more willing than I am.

We plan to get up there Friday night and camp Wheel Saturday and stay the night as well Well leave Sunday morning.

So, if youre interested well be going March 30-April 1. Feel free to stay the weekend or just Saturday, doesnt matter. Just thought Id throw it out there for those who have never been, who have only been a few times like us, or a veteran who can show us the ropes.

()_) ()_)-o-()_)
Doch80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2012, 10:05 PM   #2
DeftwillP
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Just FYI:
As it stands now, NAXJA's Red River Chapter is planning their big annual trip that weekend in Barnwell. It's looking like we'll be down at the Xterra campsite.
DeftwillP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2012, 05:24 AM   #3
dwbrown
2014 JK Wrangler 

I cant make any promises, but I may be able to go.
Unread 02-23-2012, 07:15 AM   #4
Doch80
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeftwillP View Post
Just FYI:
As it stands now, NAXJA's Red River Chapter is planning their big annual trip that weekend in Barnwell. It's looking like we'll be down at the Xterra campsite.
As long as they don't close the park like they usually do for events, it's all golden. 2 weekends are closed in March for events and, for now, one in April... I don't care whose there as long as it's not closed. We usually stay at the DFW camp. Last time we were there some DFW club had there big ride there and it was pretty busy. Everyone was super cool and we had a blast... stayed up a little to late Friday night talking jeeps with the DFW guys and girls drinking too much "Coke" which made for a pretty difficult ride Saturday as far as my head goes... The other Jeep in our group is an XJ and we might have another XJ going so they'll be in heaven with so many XJ's at the park!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwbrown View Post
I cant make any promises, but I may be able to go.
I hope your schedule is free enough to allow you to go. We'd love to have you. Right now there might be anywhere from 2 to 4 going so far. Should be fun!
()_) ()_)-o-()_)
Unread 02-23-2012, 04:53 PM   #5
dwbrown
2014 JK Wrangler 

Yup, Took the weekend off. I'll head there after school, get there about 8 or 9.
Unread 02-23-2012, 07:56 PM   #6
Doch80
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Awsome, so you'll be there Friday night then? We'll be there Friday night around 6:30 or 7.

==

Just saw your build thread... pretty sure your going to show us a thing or two!
()_) ()_)-o-()_)
Unread 02-24-2012, 06:35 AM   #7
dwbrown
2014 JK Wrangler 

Yup, I may flat tow there. Depends.
Unread 03-21-2012, 07:40 AM   #8
Doch80
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Just a reminder of the trip to Barnwell if anyone else is interested.
()_) ()_)-o-()_)
Unread 03-25-2012, 09:34 PM   #9
tinsleytales
1981 CJ7 

I'll be there, as long as the weather is decent. I live 30 minutes from there so let me know what time you plan to start wheeling on Saturday.
tinsleytales is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2012, 09:19 AM   #10
DeftwillP
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Turns out the naxja guys are going to hidden falls instead due to weather.
DeftwillP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2012, 08:31 PM   #11
Doch80
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Those that will be enjoying Barnwell with us this weekend, I'm shooting from the hip here, but lets meet at the Pavilion (or close by) around 9:30 or 10:00... how does that sound? We'll be staying at the DFW Camp I think Friday and Saturday night if anybody is planning to camp out.

Those that are wanting to go, feel free to pm me and I'll give you my cell number just in case to send a text or something.

I'll be in this...

Chad
()_) ()_)-o-()_)

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.