Austin Shops question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Austin Shops question

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 08-27-2012, 04:41 PM   #1
bhoch
2012 JK Wrangler 

Austin Shops question

So.. I think I have figured out that I really do want the OR- FAB tire carrier to replace my stock tire carrier on my JK.

The only issue with me not ordering it today is that I don't have the cajones (yeah.. I said it) to put a hole in my jeep to install it.

I do realize I could get a ACE bumper and tire carrier for not much more and install it with some help at the house easy enough. but I'm not sure that is what I want yet...

So, can someone point me to a good shop with a good reputation that I can ask about this? I talked with someone at JeepMasters and when I mentioned ORFAB he said - Junk.. Personally, I think he really just meant that he feels that the bumper based swing out tires are sturdier, as he pointed me towards Poison Spyder, WARN, AEV, etc.. and really just discussed bumper and swing out tire carriers.

So, any good shops in Austin/Cedar Park, RR or G-Town that you know can handle a Or- FAB?

bhoch is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.