AUSTIN/RR/SAN MARCOS...meet up? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > AUSTIN/RR/SAN MARCOS...meet up?

Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!!

Unread 04-21-2011, 09:29 AM   #16
hawksfan
2010 JK Wrangler 

Yep Yep, should have never let the son see it!! I see going to be a multi jeep family!! my wife want's matching jeeps!!

hawksfan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-21-2011, 10:58 AM   #17
Keith
Admin

Never done business with Austin Jeeps.

Maybe we should move this into main Wheeling Neighborhood forum to get more exposure.

Glock Forum
Keith is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-21-2011, 10:59 AM   #18
TexasYJ
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Has a time and/or date been established? The wife mod was inquiring, she is pretty stoked to look at some other Jeeps and visit with other Jeep people. And yes she is aware I refer to her as the wife mod!
TexasYJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-21-2011, 01:29 PM   #19
girljeeper
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Never done business with Austin Jeeps.

Maybe we should move this into main Wheeling Neighborhood forum to get more exposure.

YES, let's move it!! The more the merrier.

Has a time and/or date been established? The wife mod was inquiring, she is pretty stoked to look at some other Jeeps and visit with other Jeep people. And yes she is aware I refer to her as the wife mod!

Keith, can we meet up in San Marcos on Saturday 30th or Sun. May 1st at your lot/restaurant?
Unread 04-21-2011, 01:39 PM   #20
Keith
Admin

I can't do those dates unfortunately. I could maybe do the following weekend though.

Glock Forum
Keith is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-22-2011, 12:09 AM   #21
DeftwillP
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by girljeeper View Post
New to JF...first Jeep owner. I am in the Austin area for the next couple of months...Is anyone interested in wrenching party/drive up/meet up to discuss all things Jeep over some cold beverages? I need to learn anything I can about Jeeps!!! I have lots of ideas in my mind...I caught the bug.

Let me know..I am willing to drive a bit on the weekends...nothing better to do yet Staying in a hotel in Round Rock. Also, if anyone in the area is working on their Jeep and don't mind me hanging around to help/watch/learn, I would be very greatful!

I live in RR but haven't been doing any wrenching lately with my son being born. If there was a MnG up here, I'd probably be able to make it. San marcos is a maybe.
DeftwillP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-22-2011, 03:03 AM   #22
DerGeist
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Much as I would love to do something either this weekend or the one on the 30th-1st, it's not looking like I'll have my YJ rolling under her own power by then (am in the middle of my engine swap right now)...Argh, to say the least...lol Unless I get more done on her this coming week than I think will happen, it looks like SAT/SUN (07 or 08 MAY) will be the earliest I can make a meet out that way. Round Rock, Austin, San Marcos would all be fine with me, though.

I'll keep updating and checking here!
Unread 04-24-2011, 12:58 PM   #23
TexasYJ
1995 YJ Wrangler 

It sounds like DerGeist is shooting for motor install completion by the 7-8 weekend, how does that work for the rest girljeeper, keith, hawksfan, et. al?

Not to hijack your thread, girljeeper.....
TexasYJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-25-2011, 03:11 PM   #24
girljeeper
1999 TJ Wrangler 

No worries... It seems this coordination will take alot more than myself to get it done!!

I am willing to meet up this weekend, anywhere in between these points...I got my new Rampage Frameless and need to install.

I won't be available 7/8...it's Mother's Day Weekend for me and I will be traveling to the RGV to hang with my boys....
Unread 04-25-2011, 03:44 PM   #25
jmmorgan82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I'd be game as well. San Marcos might be Central if we got SA and Austin folks. I have a parking lot that could accommodate 12-13 with a decent Mexican food restaurant directly next door.
Depends on what Mexican food joint you're talking about

The old Best Buy/Target parking lot at Springtown would be a good place as well if we can get enough people. I'm available any of those weekends, and I'm also down to help any fellow Jeepers turn some wrenches just about any weekend that are in the Austin/San Marcos area.
jmmorgan82 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-25-2011, 04:40 PM   #26
Calven727
1998 TJ Wrangler 

im down. kinda busy with school and work but if im not busy ill be there. san marcos is great for me.
Unread 04-26-2011, 08:53 AM   #27
girljeeper
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I will be at Plucker's in San Marcos on Saturday at 1pm......If anybody shows up, we can move on from there. If nobody shows, then I will be forced to go to the outlets and shop

PM me, or IM: usbpgirl@yahoo

105 N IH 35
San Marcos, TX 78666
phone: 512-754-WING
Unread 04-26-2011, 12:54 PM   #28
jmmorgan82

I can try to make it down there. I might be doing River Raft Race in New Braunfels, but if that falls through I'll be there.
Unread 04-26-2011, 01:06 PM   #29
Calven727
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmmorgan82 View Post
I can try to make it down there. I might be doing River Raft Race in New Braunfels, but if that falls through I'll be there.
is that this weekend?
Unread 04-26-2011, 05:43 PM   #30
jmmorgan82

Did you mean River Raft Race? If so, yea it's Saturday.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.