AUSTIN/RR/SAN MARCOS...meet up? - Page 124 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > AUSTIN/RR/SAN MARCOS...meet up?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?

Unread 06-19-2013, 06:07 PM   #1846
bhoch
2012 JK Wrangler 

Man. I need to meet up with everyone again. Been a long time!

Bill

bhoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2013, 06:28 PM   #1847
AustinTexasXJ
I break Things

2008 JK Wrangler 

Or slick willies? Hahah little beer and pool action going down! However BJs has good micro beer.

Insta: @bmwalive
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
AustinTexasXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2013, 05:14 PM   #1848
AlTheKillerr

so any idea where we could meet yet?
AlTheKillerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2013, 08:18 AM   #1849
AustinTexasXJ
I break Things

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlTheKillerr
so any idea where we could meet yet?
No not yet. Got any ideas? It's gonna be a week or more before I can meet up again

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Unread 06-22-2013, 05:35 AM   #1850
AlTheKillerr

i dont know many places that would be good for the people further south. Everything I know of is round rock/georgetown area
AlTheKillerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2013, 03:28 PM   #1851
Eric90xj
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone interested in meeting up at Hidden Falls tomorrow? Shoot me a PM!
Eric90xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2013, 09:46 AM   #1852
StanF
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I was in the Dallas area over the weekend, and went out to Bridgeport OHV Park (http://www.cityofbridgeport.net/index.aspx?nid=322). I went with some of my family who have a stock FJ, and we picked up a JKU and stock JK while we were there. It was fun to see a different park, but Hidden Falls is much better overall. We didn't really see any real tough trails, which was good, since no one else had lockers. For once!, it was nice to have the most capable Jeep in the group!
I did successfully complete one climb that the JKU attempted and failed at.

The trail map and trail signs at Bridgeport are even worse than at Bridgeport!

There was a lot of shallow mud - I guess they had recently gotten some rain in the area.

The stock JK did pretty well with highway tires:

Aftermath:

One note about the park...they require a Texas OHV decal (http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/spdest/ohv/), which is about $16. But they don't sell the decals there, which is stupid. Supposedly they are required, but the girl didn't ask me about it (it was in my glove box).
Unread 06-24-2013, 05:50 PM   #1853
Kenny-g
2013 JK Wrangler 

No one kill me but I've always had a soft spot for FJs lol would not be a hard core trail rig though, it'd be my mall crawler.

Anyways nice pics and report of that place

Ps next Thursday, Friday, or Saturday night we need to do a big get together!!! Those nights Kaity works and I won't have anything to do lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Kenny-g is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 08:06 AM   #1854
Tommy R
Geaux Tigers!

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Hey y'all,

I mentioned this at the last HH, but I'm having a rather low key get-together at the house this Saturday evening. It's my semi-but-not-always-annual Garage Party. Basically, this is what it boils down to.... I've got quite a few friends from various groups: Jeeps, hot rods, auto racing, RC, alumni, etc. This is simply a casual way to invite everyone over to hang out and enjoy a night in the driveway talking with different folks while enjoying some beverages.

Don't expect it to be catered (I'm unemployed after all!) and bring your drinks and a chair. If you're a friend of mine on Facebook, you should have an invite. If not, let me know. Otherwise, PM me here and I'll send you my address.

Tommy
Unread 06-25-2013, 10:49 AM   #1855
Kenny-g
2013 JK Wrangler 

Wish I was in town this Saturday. That sounds fun!

Unread 06-26-2013, 09:48 PM   #1856
AustinTexasXJ
I break Things

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy R
Hey y'all,

I mentioned this at the last HH, but I'm having a rather low key get-together at the house this Saturday evening. It's my semi-but-not-always-annual Garage Party. Basically, this is what it boils down to.... I've got quite a few friends from various groups: Jeeps, hot rods, auto racing, RC, alumni, etc. This is simply a casual way to invite everyone over to hang out and enjoy a night in the driveway talking with different folks while enjoying some beverages.

Don't expect it to be catered (I'm unemployed after all!) and bring your drinks and a chair. If you're a friend of mine on Facebook, you should have an invite. If not, let me know. Otherwise, PM me here and I'll send you my address.

Tommy
I'm gonna try and make it.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Unread 06-27-2013, 09:58 PM   #1857
Kenny-g
2013 JK Wrangler 

So there's a chance my leave could get revoked due to CDC testing which sucks a lot of ***! I'm hoping that my Supervisor won't be a prick and cancel it since I've been planning this leave for a few months but we'll see tomorrow/Monday...

Unread 06-28-2013, 04:27 PM   #1858
AustinTexasXJ
I break Things

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny-g
So there's a chance my leave could get revoked due to CDC testing which sucks a lot of ***! I'm hoping that my Supervisor won't be a prick and cancel it since I've been planning this leave for a few months but we'll see tomorrow/Monday...

Damn dude that blows!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Unread 06-28-2013, 08:14 PM   #1859
Kenny-g
2013 JK Wrangler 

Yeah dude, as of now I'm still good but on Monday he can cancel that sh*t

Unread 07-01-2013, 07:34 AM   #1860
Kenny-g
2013 JK Wrangler 

I have to cancel it :/ I'm hoping that next I can just push it back to the following week (Friday the 12th thru Thur the 18th). We'll see.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.