AUSTIN/RR/SAN MARCOS...meet up? - Page 110 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > AUSTIN/RR/SAN MARCOS...meet up?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSteinjager TJ tube doors

Unread 04-08-2013, 12:07 PM   #1636
AlTheKillerr

ive got 35s and a super 35 kit and have wheeled the piss out of it no problem but then again I do understand my equipments limits.

I live in an apartment complex across from the HEB on the AW Grimes side. Century Palm Valley. Right behind the sonic.

also if anyone wants to buy my jeep let me know

AlTheKillerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 12:29 PM   #1637
Winners97TJ
Go Big Or Go Home

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlTheKillerr
ive got 35s and a super 35 kit and have wheeled the piss out of it no problem but then again I do understand my equipments limits.

I live in an apartment complex across from the HEB on the AW Grimes side. Century Palm Valley. Right behind the sonic.

also if anyone wants to buy my jeep let me know
Ah. Reason I asked, the day before we went out to HF, there were about 4 Jeeps all lined up in that neighborhood. All pretty well done up. I still don't know who it was, but they were kick *** lookin!

1997 Jeep TJ - Truly BUILT not BOUGHT! Purchased from original owner stock... obviously THAT didn't last long!

| WJ Seat Swap into a TJ WITH FORWARD TILT!!

Winners97TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2013, 03:21 PM   #1638
AlTheKillerr

Hmm I don't know. The couple jeepers I knew in this area have all moved. Don't really know anyone all that local any more other than Peter and he sold his YJ quite some time ago and got himself banned from here.
AlTheKillerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2013, 04:33 PM   #1639
anarchychoppers
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Go to wrench apart they have several Explorers to chose from and grab and 8.8. I found mine and it was 4.10 with limited slip and disc. I know I saw another there that was disc 3.73 and limited slip. It cost me around $250 for the axle.

It will cost a total of $400 to $450 time your said and done. Much better axle and you can find it with limited slip, and that will save you a few bucks there alone.

Ronnie
1990 Larado, 258 CID, TF999, MC-2100, CRT HEI, 2" body lift, RS44044 front and back flipped for 98 wheel base, 1" booms, teraflex SYE, DIY Rock Sliders, rear bumper, and fenders, 35 MTR's and one crazy nut behind the wheel.
anarchychoppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2013, 04:51 PM   #1640
gregit
2011 JK Wrangler 

Ready to go!!

Hey all,

Live in the Hutto area and have had my Rubicon for a yr. or so. Only been off-road 3 or 4 times but am ready to get out a lot more. Have recently installed a RR bumper/winch and some other goodies and am ready to test them out.

Lemme know.

Thx! Greg

ghill[at]Austin-rr-com
gregit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2013, 08:00 PM   #1641
bigt2317
Mall Crawler
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Welcome Greg!

Hopefully you can join up with a group soon to go wheeling. I know I'll be out there soon, just got to pick a date

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregit View Post
Hey all,

Live in the Hutto area and have had my Rubicon for a yr. or so. Only been off-road 3 or 4 times but am ready to get out a lot more. Have recently installed a RR bumper/winch and some other goodies and am ready to test them out.

Lemme know.

Thx! Greg

ghill[at]Austin-rr-com

Build thread
Flickr pictures
Crawler Hauler build FOR SALE
bigt2317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2013, 08:29 PM   #1642
Winners97TJ
Go Big Or Go Home

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregit
Hey all,

Lemme know.

Thx! Greg

ghill[at]Austin-rr-com
Welcome Greg! I think you'll find yourself at home with the guys here in the area. Got a good group here. One which is still "out of town" for another couple months due to his "job opportunities" and many more that are still close and in-town if you ever need a hand on the Jeep. We occasionally have a meet-n-greet somewhere around N. Austin, usually at the Opal Divine's off Parmer Ln. and Mopac.

Speaking of which, when's the next meet?! Need to get some of the "O.G.'s" back out there with us! (Cough) (cough) Patrick and Paul (cough) (cough)

1997 Jeep TJ - Truly BUILT not BOUGHT! Purchased from original owner stock... obviously THAT didn't last long!

| WJ Seat Swap into a TJ WITH FORWARD TILT!!

Winners97TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2013, 07:27 AM   #1643
StanF
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Why don't we setup a date for Hidden Falls? Sunday, May 5th?

It sounds like there's a bunch of Jeeps in the Round Rock/Hutto/North area, so why don't we meet up at Ikea and caravan out there together.

As a side note, I had a great Jeep weekend - installed a front lunchbox locker yesterday with the help of a fellow Jeeper. It took 6 hours total, with lunch, conversation, beers, cleanup, etc. Probably could have done it in 3 hours if we had needed to. The locker is a Powertrax Lock Rite - $240 from eBay. Also installed a "Solid" diff cover at the same time. There's a little interference on full left turns that I need to fix (adjust steering stop), and some front driveshaft vibration (needs to be balanced), but otherwise, everything looks great. I'm excited to try it out on the trail!
Unread 04-15-2013, 08:47 AM   #1644
Kenny-g
2013 JK Wrangler 

How about Saturday May 4th? That Sunday I'll be in San Antonio (damn Wedding Convention ) and then later in the day I'll be going to a Jason Aldean/Jake Owen concert in Austin. So if we do anything it should be on Saturday! Sh*tty part though I still have the crappy Goodyear Wrangler ST's

Btw, theres a free place to off road in Kyle or Budha (can't remember the name of it though...Ben was telling me about them). I'm all about cheap so I was gonna try to hit those trails with Ben on the 4th if he comes down from Oklahoma or Dallas - wherever the hell he's workin these days lol.
Kenny-g is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2013, 06:13 PM   #1645
AustinTexasXJ
I break Things

2008 JK Wrangler 

ill be out at HF this sat 4/20

Insta: @bmwalive
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
AustinTexasXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2013, 09:05 PM   #1646
StanF
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinTexasXJ
ill be out at HF this sat 4/20
I'm running the Tough Mudder on Sat, so no Hidden Falls for me this weekend.

Is this the weekend when all the Cherokees will be out there?
Unread 04-15-2013, 10:09 PM   #1647
Perkalater79
2012 JK Wrangler 

I'm going to HF on Sat 4/27. Anyone want to join me?

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
Perkalater79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2013, 06:52 AM   #1648
StanF
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkalater79 View Post
I'm going to HF on Sat 4/27. Anyone want to join me?
Sundays work better for me, unfortunately, Sun 4/28 would be good.

Jason, Ben, Kenny, etc give a shout back!
Unread 04-16-2013, 07:51 AM   #1649
Kenny-g
2013 JK Wrangler 

Sorry Stan. I can only wheel somewhere on May 4th

Ben, whats that place we were going to wheel at in Budha or Kyle? We need to get a few more people to go with us, don't ya think?
Kenny-g is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2013, 06:45 AM   #1650
Perkalater79
2012 JK Wrangler 

I can't do Sunday. My daughter is spending the weekend in SATX. That's how I got permission to go on Saturday. One of these days ill meet you guys for dinner and drinks. Just have not been able to pull that off yet.

Anyone else for Sat 27th?

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
Perkalater79 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.