anyone in Lubbock area? - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > anyone in Lubbock area?

Toxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 09-12-2012, 10:55 AM   #61
Firedog13
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Only club I know of in Lubbock area is the 4x4 and more club. fwdnut.com. It's a good group of people. We offroad about once a month down in Post. Next run is Sept. 22nd. It will be the last run of the year before the ranch opens up for hunting. You can wheel a stock rig out there. You just have to stay on the less technical trails. I wheeled a few years in a stock TJ. There's plenty of fun to be had even on the easier trails. You will need to have stout recovery points on your rig for if/when you get stuck though.

Unread 09-12-2012, 11:47 AM   #62
AA-Train
2006 WK 

I sent an email to the "contact" link on the club website. Looks like a pretty good club & sounds like a lot of people on here have nothing but good to say of them.

Any specific suggestions for recovery points?

İo| | | | | | |oİ
Muffler Delete; Homemade Intake (w/ Spectre P4 & 4" Tubing)
AA-Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2012, 12:07 PM   #63
Firedog13
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Steel bumpers with frame tie-ins and D-shackle or clevis. You can also use a 2" receiver hitch as a recovery point. I have a receiver in my bumper with a clevis insert that I use.

image-1933515650.jpg
Unread 09-16-2012, 08:23 PM   #64
xj27
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Xj Private ranch- post texas

im headed to post on the 22nd from colorado city, who all is going to make it that way? msg me would be nice to meet some new people
xj27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2012, 09:09 PM   #65
Firedog13
1997 TJ Wrangler 

^ PM sent.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.