Anyone interested in a run to Hidden Falls? - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Anyone interested in a run to Hidden Falls?

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Flush Mount LED Bumper Lights, CREE

Unread 02-14-2012, 07:03 AM   #46
JonesN
2008 JK Wrangler 

Google it... Hidden falls in marble falls tx.

[FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="DarkGreen"][B][CENTER]I tried to melt my JK down and inject it, but it didn't work!! I tried to chop it into a fine powder and snort it, but it didn't work!! So I will continue to check the forum 100X a day, and get butterflies everytime I get a new toy for it.[/CENTER][/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
[CENTER][URL="http://www.blackjeepsociety.com"][FONT="Arial Black"][B][SIZE="5"]BLACK JEEP SOCIETY[/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/URL][/CENTER]
JonesN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2012, 09:33 AM   #47
Winners97TJ
Go Big Or Go Home

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02ws666
anyone mind posting a website i can check out? I have been on the lookout for some places to go wheel/camping once i get back from my honeymoon and get my gears/long list of upgrades done.

Edit: http://www.hiddenfallsadventurepark.com/fullsize.html

their site said that you need a rear locker to do the level 3 trails.. is this true?
Recommended. Not a requirement. I have a rear locker but no front. The 4's state front and rear. I haven't had too much of a problem on them.

And for the records, I believe we are planning a trip this Saturday out to HF if anyone is interested....

1997 Jeep TJ - Truly BUILT not BOUGHT! Purchased from original owner stock... obviously THAT didn't last long!

| WJ Seat Swap into a TJ WITH FORWARD TILT!!

Winners97TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2012, 12:30 PM   #48
jmmorgan82

I'm still on "not the best" tires but might be able to head out there. Need to see what the GFs work schedule looks like first.
jmmorgan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2012, 12:44 PM   #49
Winners97TJ
Go Big Or Go Home

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmmorgan82
I'm still on "not the best" tires but might be able to head out there. Need to see what the GFs work schedule looks like first.
"Honey, for Valentine's, I wanna go to HF. That's ALL I ask of you..."
BAM! Done.

1997 Jeep TJ - Truly BUILT not BOUGHT! Purchased from original owner stock... obviously THAT didn't last long!

Unread 02-14-2012, 12:50 PM   #50
jmmorgan82

Hah. If she can't go I'll see if I can get a buddy to ride out with. It's about 77 miles each way from my place in San Marcos. Do you guys just go out for the day or camp?
Unread 02-14-2012, 01:02 PM   #51
a_person
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmmorgan82 View Post
Do you guys just go out for the day or camp?
It depends on the weekend. As far as I know, everyone is just planning on going out for the day this time.
a_person is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2012, 05:00 PM   #52
Winners97TJ
Go Big Or Go Home

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_person

It depends on the weekend. As far as I know, everyone is just planning on going out for the day this time.
Most of the time we meet up in cedar park somewhere and snag breakfast, then caravan out to the fun park. We can usually work something out that fits (just about) everyone's schedule. I'm not really a fan of going on "road trips" on my own as I'm sure most people aren't.

Unread 02-14-2012, 05:59 PM   #53
jmmorgan82

I'd end up running down RR32 out to Blanco then shooting up 281 so I'd probably end up having to go solo. What time do you guys meet out in Cedar Park, and about how fast do you drive? My 4 angry squirrels cant really sustain more than 65 out in the hill country.
Unread 02-14-2012, 07:15 PM   #54
Winners97TJ
Go Big Or Go Home

1997 TJ Wrangler 

In times past, if my memory serves me correctly, we met up in Cedar Park around 9am. That put us out at HF around 10. (I usually run late... ) I'll be there ON TIME this time around though. Going to have everything packed and ready to go the night before.

Unread 02-15-2012, 06:41 AM   #55
Rangerman28
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winners97TJ View Post
In times past, if my memory serves me correctly, we met up in Cedar Park around 9am. That put us out at HF around 10. (I usually run late... ) I'll be there ON TIME this time around though. Going to have everything packed and ready to go the night before.
My clock spring should arrive tomorrow so I'm planning on getting my inspection and alignment done Thursday or Friday. The wife and I were thinking about going on Saturday so we might try and hook up with you guys if you don't mind.

99 Cherokee Sport- Forest Pearl Green, 4.5" Rustys, 33x10.50 KM2s on stock wheels, JKS Quicker Disconnects, and many more mods to come!
Rangerman28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2012, 08:05 AM   #56
Winners97TJ
Go Big Or Go Home

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerman28

My clock spring should arrive tomorrow so I'm planning on getting my inspection and alignment done Thursday or Friday. The wife and I were thinking about going on Saturday so we might try and hook up with you guys if you don't mind.
Not at all! The more the merry-er!

Unread 02-15-2012, 02:53 PM   #57
jamesdavis17
2005 TJ Wrangler 

P
jamesdavis17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2012, 09:13 PM   #58
Winners97TJ
Go Big Or Go Home

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTeaJ View Post
I think we may be going back up next weekend (Feb 17th). Nothing is certain yet but the seed has been planted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_person View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerman28 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdavis17 View Post
P
Anybody planning on going this weekend? As of now, I think JCArnold is joining in as well.

Unread 02-15-2012, 09:25 PM   #59
TexasTeaJ

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Some friends and I will be camping Friday and saturday night this weekend. I usually run lvl 2-4 (easy 4s) I'll be the first of my group to get there arriving around mid morning. If anyone is going up and want to convoy some trails shoot me a private message. I'll be in a white Sahara TJ.

-Davy Crockett
TexasTeaJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2012, 09:41 AM   #60
a_person
2011 JK Wrangler 

I should be in. Are we meeting in Cedar Park or at Hidden Falls?
a_person is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.