Anyone interested in a run to Hidden Falls? - Page 33 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Anyone interested in a run to Hidden Falls?

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 11-05-2012, 03:24 PM   #481
AlTheKillerr

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinTexasXJ View Post
hahah.. dude have fun at the brewery!!! I love the drive to shiner. go eat at the buffet place right down the road off 95. place is awesome!!!!!!!

bwahahaha JK's

wait.. im getting one.

EDIT: on a side note jason, get a bicycle lock or something and when you get to hidden falls take off your doors and chain them to a tree.
its sad people out there will steal doors from other jeepers but if you have chained up they will stay put
why are you getting a JK?

AlTheKillerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 07:18 PM   #482
AustinTexasXJ
I break Things

2008 JK Wrangler 

@ Colton my fiancÚ and I are expecting a baby this week and I am needing something more reliable. I'm looking at an 07 jku with 32k and 6spd manual that's actually for sell right next door to your work.

@jason, it's actually a great idea that I got from some fellow Tj owners last time I was up at hidden falls. It's perfect because you can have your top and doors on the whole way there without the wind beating your face and then you can spend the day wheeling like jeep should. Unless its a soupy mess there

Insta: @bmwalive
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
AustinTexasXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 08:03 PM   #483
AlTheKillerr

Quote:
@ Colton my fiancÚ and I are expecting a baby this week and I am needing something more reliable. I'm looking at an 07 jku with 32k and 6spd manual that's actually for sell right next door to your work.

@jason, it's actually a great idea that I got from some fellow Tj owners last time I was up at hidden falls. It's perfect because you can have your top and doors on the whole way there without the wind beating your face and then you can spend the day wheeling like jeep should. Unless its a soupy mess there
cool man I didnt think your WJ was unreliable. If you are looking to buy from the dealer (the one i work for), Id look else where. They over charge a lot.
AlTheKillerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 08:20 PM   #484
TrailJ
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinTexasXJ

hahah.. dude have fun at the brewery!!! I love the drive to shiner. go eat at the buffet place right down the road off 95. place is awesome!!!!!!!
X2 it is awesome

'06 LJ
TrailJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2012, 09:56 PM   #485
AustinTexasXJ
I break Things

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlTheKillerr

cool man I didnt think your WJ was unreliable. If you are looking to buy from the dealer (the one i work for), Id look else where. They over charge a lot.
No I'm looking at the place by your shop, not your dealership though. And its not that its unreliable. It just needs a few things to make it good for a baby and I just don't have the time to deal with it.

JeepForum on my Alien Device

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Unread 11-05-2012, 10:15 PM   #486
BamaFanInTX
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Congrats on the baby. Im guessing we won't be seeing you at any meets or wheeling trips for a while. Also, good luck with the JKU. Hopefully, you can work out a deal on it.
BamaFanInTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2012, 08:57 AM   #487
AustinTexasXJ
I break Things

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFanInTX

Congrats on the baby. Im guessing we won't be seeing you at any meets or wheeling trips for a while. Also, good luck with the JKU. Hopefully, you can work out a deal on it.
Thanks man, I should make it to a few meets later on. But probably no wheeling trips for a while. But hey atleast ill have something 4wd

JeepForum on my Alien Device

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Unread 11-10-2012, 07:28 PM   #488
Perkalater79
2012 JK Wrangler 

Made an impromptu trip to HF tonight with my daughter. We're camping in Area B and going to ride around a little tomorrow. Gonna keep it very tame. She's not too big on bumpiness.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
Perkalater79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2012, 08:41 AM   #489
TexasTeaJ

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Dec. 7th-9th I will be going up there from Corpus Christi with a small group camping at area B. (white TJ with black and tan 3500 Ram) If anyone is going to be up there feel free to stop by or find us on the trails.

-Davy Crockett
TexasTeaJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2012, 03:56 PM   #490
Eric90xj
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Anything going on this weekend?
Eric90xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 11:21 AM   #491
agentsmith23
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone have plans for a trip in the near future? BamaFan and I are going to try to make a trip the week of Christmas between the 22 Dec and 2 Jan. Hopefully the Jeep will get some presents before the trip
agentsmith23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 08:21 PM   #492
Perkalater79
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentsmith23
Anyone have plans for a trip in the near future? BamaFan and I are going to try to make a trip the week of Christmas between the 22 Dec and 2 Jan. Hopefully the Jeep will get some presents before the trip
I'd love to go. I should be available sometime between Dev 27 - Jan 1. Would love to go with you guys. I think we met up on the trail back in May. Let's stay in touch as time gets closer.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
Perkalater79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 09:28 PM   #493
agentsmith23
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I haven't met you yet. I have only gone once and it was in Oct. Can't wait to go and hope to get some more people. Right now I am thinking Dec 27 if my wife can get the day off.
agentsmith23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2012, 07:35 AM   #494
bigt2317
Mall Crawler
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I'd be interested in going as well, and will keep in touch as the date moves closer. If I do go I'd be there as the gates open a 8am and probably stay until around early-mid afternoon.

Build thread
Flickr pictures
Crawler Hauler build FOR SALE
bigt2317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2012, 08:39 AM   #495
aTX427
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Going to Moab over Xmas. How about this weekend?
aTX427 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.