Anyone interested in a run to Hidden Falls? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Anyone interested in a run to Hidden Falls?

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-21-2011, 08:00 PM   #1
Texas_Heat
2000 WJ 

Anyone interested in a run to Hidden Falls?

The only offroading buddy I have has a stock 03 Tahoe on 33's, I would love to go out with some Jeepers so I could push my WJ a little harder and have someone there to help me if things get thick.
I have pretty much stuck to level 3's so far, it makes them without much issue. (Smack the tierod/steering stabilizer every now and then lol) I'm about to order my over the knuckle tierod kit to fix that, but I really wanna see how far I can go on these shortarms before upgrading.

So anyone down? I don't care if your stock or on 44's, I just need a Jeep wheeling buddy!

2000 WJ.6 inch lift Rough Country 4" Lift, BB 2" lift, Pro Comp Steering Stabilizer, Rough Country Adjustable Trackbar, Rough Country Swaybar Quick Disconnects, Spidertrax 1.25 Wheelspacers, 265/75R16 AT's, K&N Filter
Soon to come: 35's, Longarms, Lockers and Gears
Texas_Heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2011, 12:35 PM   #2
HrToy

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Where is Hidden Falls? How far from DFW?
Unread 11-24-2011, 06:02 PM   #3
Texas_Heat
2000 WJ 

Probably 3.5 hours from you, definitely one of if not the best wheeling park in the state.
2000 WJ.6 inch lift Rough Country 4" Lift, BB 2" lift, Pro Comp Steering Stabilizer, Rough Country Adjustable Trackbar, Rough Country Swaybar Quick Disconnects, Spidertrax 1.25 Wheelspacers, 265/75R16 AT's, K&N Filter
Unread 11-25-2011, 12:42 PM   #4
jmmorgan82

I'll be up to going after tax return time when I get some new tires.
jmmorgan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2011, 01:09 PM   #5
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Same here on the tires. My iroks have issues holding air.
Unread 11-27-2011, 12:12 AM   #6
Texas_Heat
2000 WJ 

Sounds good to me, hopefully by around then I will have the longarms and lockers so I can push it.
Unread 11-27-2011, 02:52 PM   #7
dwbrown
2014 JK Wrangler 

I may be up for it, its only a 5 hour drive. I'd prob trailer my Jeep over there. Or flat tow it.
Unread 11-27-2011, 10:21 PM   #8
BadassBlaze
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I'm definitely wanting to go. I was looking for people to go this weekend and didn't know about this section on the forum. I'll keep lookin here for updates. I need to make a trip before New Years to get a feel for it. New Years a group of my friends are going to Barnwell to play.
Unread 11-29-2011, 07:05 PM   #9
gtt1
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I have been wanting to go, but not alone.
When you set a time/date, if I can get off work (not this Saturday ) I am willing.
My Jeep is stock so I can't do much
gtt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2012, 10:30 AM   #10
JonesN
2008 JK Wrangler 

Anyone heading out to HF this weekend?
[FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="DarkGreen"][B][CENTER]I tried to melt my JK down and inject it, but it didn't work!! I tried to chop it into a fine powder and snort it, but it didn't work!! So I will continue to check the forum 100X a day, and get butterflies everytime I get a new toy for it.[/CENTER][/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
[CENTER][URL="http://www.blackjeepsociety.com"][FONT="Arial Black"][B][SIZE="5"]BLACK JEEP SOCIETY[/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/URL][/CENTER]
JonesN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2012, 04:31 PM   #11
dwbrown
2014 JK Wrangler 

Hey, I'm planning on going to HF the weekend after my birthday on Feb 24. If I do finalize it, I'll let yall know if anyone wants to come along.
Unread 01-04-2012, 06:46 PM   #12
Greenway
2012 JK Wrangler 

How far is this from north corpus cristi? I might be down for this weekend if it's not too far?
The small things that you come across everyday, The norm that's overlooked until it is unseen, then when that comes you miss life, one thought, one smell, one sound can take you back home, then you realize your a thousand miles away, and then you get sick....
Greenway is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2012, 06:48 PM   #13
Greenway
2012 JK Wrangler 

My 12 is stock for now though. Goin to be ordering my lift next weekend but still not sure which one yet. The teraflex 2.5 coil. Or the Rc 3.5 series II ?
The small things that you come across everyday, The norm that's overlooked until it is unseen, then when that comes you miss life, one thought, one smell, one sound can take you back home, then you realize your a thousand miles away, and then you get sick....
Greenway is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2012, 05:00 AM   #14
JonesN
2008 JK Wrangler 

Hidden falls is in Marble Falls, tx
[FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="DarkGreen"][B][CENTER]I tried to melt my JK down and inject it, but it didn't work!! I tried to chop it into a fine powder and snort it, but it didn't work!! So I will continue to check the forum 100X a day, and get butterflies everytime I get a new toy for it.[/CENTER][/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
[CENTER][URL="http://www.blackjeepsociety.com"][FONT="Arial Black"][B][SIZE="5"]BLACK JEEP SOCIETY[/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/URL][/CENTER]
JonesN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2012, 01:15 PM   #15
jdub36
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I have been wanting to make a trip down there but i have the same problem, i dont want to wheel alone. I have never been so i have no idea what trails to go on and which ones to stay away from. I have heard they have some really crazy stuff at that place.

jw
jdub36 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.