anyone go to trails in The Colony/frisco area? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > anyone go to trails in The Colony/frisco area?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 01-12-2012, 02:15 PM   #1
Monster13
1999 TJ Wrangler 

anyone go to trails in The Colony/frisco area?

i was just wondering if anyone went to the trails out behind bb owen and frisco. theres alot aways in and some nice hills trails and mud. you can also go down to the lake bottoms but the lake has gone back a bit.

Monster13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2012, 02:24 PM   #2
ntkarter4x
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster13 View Post
i was just wondering if anyone went to the trails out behind bb owen and frisco. theres alot aways in and some nice hills trails and mud. you can also go down to the lake bottoms but the lake has gone back a bit.
Was out there this last weekend for several hours. We popped out at the softball fields and had no idea where we were...took us a while to get back to Plano haha. Like this area a lot. Plenty of space to explore.
ntkarter4x is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.