Anyone close to San Angelo? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Anyone close to San Angelo?

All Bilstein shocks & struts - Lowest Prices Ever and Santa Kolak Announces: Kolak Exhaust 20% Off Sale!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 04-07-2012, 11:01 AM   #1
predat
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Yj Anyone close to San Angelo?

Like the title says, I know somebody's here, lol I've SEEN em!

Only the fellow YJers return the jeep wave, but I've seen some decent rigs out there, and I'm acquainted with Matt at West Texas 4x4 Offroad.

Speak out and speak up!

~cheers

-Mike Gue

Unread 06-05-2012, 10:04 AM   #2
Jeeppsycho223
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I live in san angelo... Im about 5 chairs down from you in our english class

Installed: |Cummins 4BT | Checy NV4500 | 37" BFG KM2's | XRC 8 Winch | Front | custom front stinger and rear tire carier| 4 linked rear with 16" FOA coilovers |

Coming Soon: | Regear | 3 or 4 link front with coilovers | new turbo | snorkle | custom overhead console | rock lights
Jeeppsycho223 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-10-2012, 09:38 AM   #3
predat
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeppsycho223 View Post
I live in san angelo... Im about 5 chairs down from you in our english class
yes indeed, we need to get some build specs done up to beef up our Jeeps, there's lots of work to do
Unread 06-13-2012, 08:40 AM   #4
xj27
1990 XJ Cherokee 

im about an hour from san angelo, is there wheelin at twin buttes still?
xj27 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-13-2012, 06:20 PM   #5
predat
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xj27 View Post
im about an hour from san angelo, is there wheelin at twin buttes still?
not me personally, but I do know of others that still go regularly.
Unread 06-14-2012, 10:06 AM   #6
Jeeppsycho223
1990 YJ Wrangler 

if your coming to angelo from mertzon take a right over the railroad tracks by the abandoned gas station take your first left on dirt road follow straight all the way until you are above the cages for water pumps turn left at top of hill and you will find a pretty good spot to wheel around everything from wheeling the honda to a TTC rig out there.

Installed: |Cummins 4BT | Checy NV4500 | 37" BFG KM2's | XRC 8 Winch | Front | custom front stinger and rear tire carier| 4 linked rear with 16" FOA coilovers |

Coming Soon: | Regear | 3 or 4 link front with coilovers | new turbo | snorkle | custom overhead console | rock lights
Jeeppsycho223 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-14-2012, 05:51 PM   #7
Fitch
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Ya Twin Buttes is pretty fun. Last time I went out there I met another Jeeper and he showed us a way out to this island. It was pretty good stuff and the water got pretty deep.

Psycho, you like your Smittybilt bumper? I've been wanting a new bumper, mines a homemade stubby bumper that pretty much only fits my winch. I'd like something to mount some lights on.
Fitch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-16-2012, 12:15 AM   #8
predat
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitch View Post
Ya Twin Buttes is pretty fun. Last time I went out there I met another Jeeper and he showed us a way out to this island. It was pretty good stuff and the water got pretty deep.

Psycho, you like your Smittybilt bumper? I've been wanting a new bumper, mines a homemade stubby bumper that pretty much only fits my winch. I'd like something to mount some lights on.
you should go see his rig, it's at Matt's shop, west texas offroad on Buaregard (or however the hell you spell it). Still waiting to hear that bastard big block diesel fire up.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.