Anybody in DFW wanna get together? - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Anybody in DFW wanna get together?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Reply
Unread 05-16-2013, 08:39 AM   #1
KickboxingSloth
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 159
Lightbulb Anybody in DFW wanna get together?

Ive been wanting to set a date to go trailin and go eat somewhere with a bunch of Jeeps... Wranglers, Cheroke, and Commanches only

__________________
Eat Sleep Jeep Repeat -O|||||||O-
If you aint from Texas you aint ****!!! :)
KickboxingSloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2013, 01:37 PM   #2
AustinTexasXJ
Registered User
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Buda, Austin, Cedar Park, Texas
Posts: 5,557
im up in dallas for work and we are in my friends KJ i guess we arent allowed to hang out.
__________________
BEN
>Dirty Betty 01 XJ< Wrecked.

>Blue Lucy 97 TJ< Sold.
>STACY 99 WJ<Sold.
>800 Dollar XJ build.< Check it out.
>1997 BMW 318ti< my 35mpg DD


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Xbox live Gamer Tag : BMW Alive 01XJ
Former Nightcrew member #266(RIP 01/28/09 - 07/22/09) www.nightcrew.org
JFI member #2

>>>>>CHECK OUT Www.illuminationleds.bigcartell.com<<<<<
AustinTexasXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2013, 09:27 PM   #3
tmaxx31
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 11
I'm in the Dallas area, and was looking at Hidden Falls trails, if I went I would have to go on trail 1 or 2 for stock 4x4's
tmaxx31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2013, 08:29 AM   #4
KickboxingSloth
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 159
Hey i dont care what kind of Jeep you have haha and ive never been to hidden falls... I usually goto the trails at 820 and Randall Mill
__________________
Eat Sleep Jeep Repeat -O|||||||O-
If you aint from Texas you aint ****!!! :)
KickboxingSloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2013, 09:48 AM   #5
tmaxx31
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 11
I've never been on a trail and really want to go, as long as a stock jeep can do it, my jeep is a 4cyl 1998 jeep tj, the only thing is that I'm 16 and don't know if my parents would let me, I'll ask
tmaxx31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2013, 04:33 PM   #6
AustinTexasXJ
Registered User
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Buda, Austin, Cedar Park, Texas
Posts: 5,557
you dont care but you said above cherokees wranglers and commanches only lol



ill be back up in dallas in my JKU soon. I wanna get a jeep meet going down at bombshells they have a badass parking area where everyone can see our jeeps
__________________
BEN
>Dirty Betty 01 XJ< Wrecked.

>Blue Lucy 97 TJ< Sold.
>STACY 99 WJ<Sold.
>800 Dollar XJ build.< Check it out.
>1997 BMW 318ti< my 35mpg DD


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Xbox live Gamer Tag : BMW Alive 01XJ
Former Nightcrew member #266(RIP 01/28/09 - 07/22/09) www.nightcrew.org
JFI member #2

>>>>>CHECK OUT Www.illuminationleds.bigcartell.com<<<<<
AustinTexasXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2013, 09:49 PM   #7
KickboxingSloth
Registered User
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmaxx31 View Post
I've never been on a trail and really want to go, as long as a stock jeep can do it, my jeep is a 4cyl 1998 jeep tj, the only thing is that I'm 16 and don't know if my parents would let me, I'll ask
Im 17 with a stock wrangler... just remember its 30% vehicle and 70% driver
__________________
Eat Sleep Jeep Repeat -O|||||||O-
If you aint from Texas you aint ****!!! :)
KickboxingSloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2013, 05:12 AM   #8
tmaxx31
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickboxingSloth

Im 17 with a stock wrangler... just remember its 30% vehicle and 70% driver
True, Very true
tmaxx31 is offline   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.