Any trails near mckinney? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Any trails near mckinney?

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippBLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 10-19-2013, 12:06 PM   #1
Sn0wD
1998 ZJ 

Any trails near mckinney?

Just wanted to hear from other members of the forum if they knew of any decent spots to go trail riding in around the McKinney area, so far I've got a stocker ZJ I've only had for two months now and I'm just really looking to trail ride... Nothing crazy and nothing I'd possibly get ticketed for, and suggestions would be great!

Sn0wD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-22-2013, 08:00 PM   #2
cruelhandchris
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn0wD View Post
Just wanted to hear from other members of the forum if they knew of any decent spots to go trail riding in around the McKinney area, so far I've got a stocker ZJ I've only had for two months now and I'm just really looking to trail ride... Nothing crazy and nothing I'd possibly get ticketed for, and suggestions would be great!
I'm fresh off the boat and new to the Plano area in a pretty stock TJ. I just joined the LSJC and learned about a couple regulated places within driving distance. I highly recommend joining! And of nothing else, we should explore the area if you find anything fun!
cruelhandchris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-23-2013, 09:05 PM   #3
Sn0wD
1998 ZJ 

Sounds like a plan! I know of one trail off 121 and another off George bush but those are "off limits" even though I've never gotten in trouble or caught.. But yeah! Pm me your number and we'll see what we can find!
Unread 10-24-2013, 11:37 AM   #4
Lenny7
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn0wD View Post
Sounds like a plan! I know of one trail off 121 and another off George bush but those are "off limits" even though I've never gotten in trouble or caught..
Lenny7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-24-2013, 06:37 PM   #5
Sn0wD
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenny7
Lenny, you're more than welcome to come get tickets with us, they can't catch us all
Unread 10-24-2013, 07:55 PM   #6
Cuder
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruelhandchris View Post
I'm fresh off the boat and new to the Plano area in a pretty stock TJ. I just joined the LSJC and learned about a couple regulated places within driving distance. I highly recommend joining! And of nothing else, we should explore the area if you find anything fun!
http://www.lsjc.org/board/forumdispl...LSJC-Jeep-Runs
Unread 04-15-2014, 02:37 PM   #7
Yanock
1999 TJ Wrangler 

hey whats goin on fellas just moved from Houston to frisco and looking for some trails don't have anything special just a beater upper cant be driving 100 miles to go off roading
Yanock is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2014, 02:41 PM   #8
PHARIS88
1996 ZJ 

dude I live in mckinney too!!!

I went out on Sunday when it was raining, over at lake lavon, its corp land, which TECHNICALLY you're not supposed to have motorized vehicles out there but when my group went we were leaving and another group of 6 vehicles were showing up to play as well...
1902889_10154215519130413_3488118623316631686_n.jpg   10156173_10154215551305413_7065704503150174777_n.jpg  

www.youtube.com/pharis88

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/1...hread-1507279/
PHARIS88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2014, 02:43 PM   #9
PHARIS88
1996 ZJ 

There's also a "new" trail in Sherman off highway 82 by the walmart kinda, it's about a 40 min drive north on 75 from mckinney, haven't been yet but would love to go out there soon

www.youtube.com/pharis88

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/1...hread-1507279/
PHARIS88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.