Any good trails near El Paso TX. - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Any good trails near El Paso TX.

*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 06-30-2013, 01:04 PM   #16
Jramos43
1996 ZJ 

Zj

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZWJ04 View Post
what you wheelin?
I have a fully stock 96 5.2 ZJ

Unread 06-30-2013, 07:36 PM   #17
AZWJ04
2002 WJ 

nice we should goto redsands some time
AZWJ04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2013, 11:29 AM   #18
Taguilar
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Hey guys, I live in Las Cruces and know the area pretty well. The post mentioned earlier about where the Chile Challenge is located is really cool but theres a lot of difficult trails out there. Some even extreme! Theres only so far you can go there, especially if you're stock. I would recommend the Dona Ana Mountains just about 10 min. north of Las Cruces. I grew up in that area so I know the area well. Theres tons of easy to moderate rock climbing trails out there that are a blast! If you guys ever want to come by, let me know and I can meet you guys out there.
Taguilar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2013, 09:17 AM   #19
AZWJ04
2002 WJ 

Yea man pm me ur info I'm down
AZWJ04 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.