Another Houston get together - Page 9 - JeepForum.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #121 of 40061 Old 12-10-2003, 05:34 AM
DogHouse
Registered User
 
DogHouse's Avatar
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Hot Springs
Posts: 1,756
I ahve a few pics of the times I've been out there. It's changed quite a bit since the first time I went. The 2 rated trails have become 3's and so forth. Here are the links to the pics if you wanna check it out. I have video but it would take forever to post those as well


http://community.webshots.com/user/jrcj7 (1st time last year)
http://community.webshots.com/user/jrtx4wd
http://community.webshots.com/user/npsambi (most recent pics)

Al was suppose to go but then he blew up his JEEP!!!!!!!!!!LOL!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkp190
Just wanted to thanks to everyone. That was a great time. Many thanks to Laila for taking the pictures they came out great.

Rob - can you post a little info about Gilmer?


DogHouse is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #122 of 40061 Old 12-10-2003, 08:51 AM
rcrupper
Registered User
 
rcrupper's Avatar
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Montgomery, TX
Posts: 529
http://www.texasmotorizedtrails.com/...ell/index.html

here is the info on gilmer, i dont know alot as i have never been there but have heard good things.

rob
rcrupper is offline  
post #123 of 40061 Old 12-11-2003, 11:53 AM
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.
 
SlinkyTJ's Avatar
2009 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Lake Jackson
Posts: 6,102
What's up for this weekend? I was thinking we all need to get together one night and hang out and maybe watch some of the video we take.. hopefully we can get some more this weekend.
Anyway, here's my website so far. A guy I work with is building it for me so it'll look better than if I did it, but it's not quite done. You can browse around and check out some of the pictures, although not all the links are working.
www.pccare-inc.com/tim/new

'09 JK
Lockers and stuff
SlinkyTJ is offline  
post #124 of 40061 Old 12-11-2003, 12:03 PM
rcrupper
Registered User
 
rcrupper's Avatar
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Montgomery, TX
Posts: 529
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlinkyTJ
What's up for this weekend? I was thinking we all need to get together one night and hang out and maybe watch some of the video we take.. hopefully we can get some more this weekend.
Anyway, here's my website so far. A guy I work with is building it for me so it'll look better than if I did it, but it's not quite done. You can browse around and check out some of the pictures, although not all the links are working.
www.pccare-inc.com/tim/new

I think i can get away sunday again if anybody is going. And if everyone ever wants to get together i can offer my house in the Humble area if we need a meeting spot.

let me know
rob
rcrupper is offline  
post #125 of 40061 Old 12-11-2003, 05:30 PM Thread Starter
Jeepin_Al
Just taking it easy!
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: El Paso
Posts: 1,485
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrupper
I think i can get away sunday again if anybody is going. And if everyone ever wants to get together i can offer my house in the Humble area if we need a meeting spot.

let me know
rob
I am in for whatever, if it scares me and the tranny too much I will hop in someone elses jeep. Lalia, we can cut your bumper and hook up some quick disco's if you want as well. Later, AL

"rejected by the signature police"
Jeepin_Al is offline  
post #126 of 40061 Old 12-12-2003, 06:06 AM
Laila
Registered User
 
Laila's Avatar
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 5,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlinkyTJ
What's up for this weekend? I was thinking we all need to get together one night and hang out and maybe watch some of the video we take.. hopefully we can get some more this weekend.

www.pccare-inc.com/tim/new

We definatly need to do that. Sounds fun. Hopefully we will get some video so we have something to watch. I have a digital video camera that's sick. If it feels better and starts working I can bring it. I am definatly bringing my digital camera I brought last sunday. We got some good pictures with it.

99 TJ 4Banger
RE 3.5 SuperFlex
33in BFG Mud Terrains
Hell-Bent Fabrication
DAJC member # 3
Laila is offline  
post #127 of 40061 Old 12-12-2003, 06:08 AM
Laila
Registered User
 
Laila's Avatar
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 5,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_wldcat_TJ
I am in for whatever, if it scares me and the tranny too much I will hop in someone elses jeep. Lalia, we can cut your bumper and hook up some quick disco's if you want as well. Later, AL
Al yeah, for sure I want to do that. Thanks!
What time works for ya'll on Sunday?

99 TJ 4Banger
RE 3.5 SuperFlex
33in BFG Mud Terrains
Hell-Bent Fabrication
DAJC member # 3
Laila is offline  
post #128 of 40061 Old 12-12-2003, 09:43 AM
nxsTJ28
Registered User
 
nxsTJ28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 105
Ok, last weekend was a big disappointment for me; I took my jeep's engine apart and couldn't find time to put it back together. Iím free this weekend and a buddy of mine is eager to go wheeling (school is out and he wants to do something). Iíd also like to get to meet some other forum members so if anything is going on this weekend Iím up for it.

Iíll be in Corrigan on Sat. (trying to get some hog meat at the deer lease) and coming back on Sunday so Iím up for anything.

Hey Tuffy, are you still having those power loss problems and the exhaust leak issue? I remember offering to help with that and havenít had the time to get back to you. If we all meet somewhere this weekend remind me and Iíll see what I can do.

Btw, my name is Billy, Iíll be driving a green TJ hard top with 33ís.

FOLLOW ME TO CERTAIN DEATH JEEP CLUB MEMBER #8
BIG GUNS AND JEEP OWNERS OF AMERICA CLUB MEMBER #2
nxsTJ28 is offline  
post #129 of 40061 Old 12-12-2003, 06:25 PM
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.
 
SlinkyTJ's Avatar
2009 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Lake Jackson
Posts: 6,102
Ok, I'll aim for Al's apartment by 10. Of course that means I might be up there by 11. I think I have a cutoff wheel for my grinder and I can bring that to do some bumpers in case Bird isn't around. I'm gonna take my steering apart tomorrow morning and hopefully get that straightened out to make the drive up there a little easier. I'll be ready by Sunday though.
Oh yeah, I'm trying to fix the website a bit and it's now at www.pccare-inc.com/tim For soem reason the links to the pics are hard to see on this computer. I dunno if they show up ok for you guys or not. They're right under the jeep grill at the top.

'09 JK
Lockers and stuff

Last edited by SlinkyTJ; 12-12-2003 at 06:28 PM.
SlinkyTJ is offline  
post #130 of 40061 Old 12-13-2003, 06:50 AM
Laila
Registered User
 
Laila's Avatar
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 5,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by nxsTJ28
Ok, last weekend was a big disappointment for me; I took my jeep's engine apart and couldn't find time to put it back together. Iím free this weekend and a buddy of mine is eager to go wheeling (school is out and he wants to do something). Iíd also like to get to meet some other forum members so if anything is going on this weekend Iím up for it.

Iíll be in Corrigan on Sat. (trying to get some hog meat at the deer lease) and coming back on Sunday so Iím up for anything.

Hey Tuffy, are you still having those power loss problems and the exhaust leak issue? I remember offering to help with that and havenít had the time to get back to you. If we all meet somewhere this weekend remind me and Iíll see what I can do.

Btw, my name is Billy, Iíll be driving a green TJ hard top with 33ís.
I still don't know what the problem is but since I put the fuel injection cleaner in there the problem hasn't happened. I'm still worried that it will happen though. I don't know if the leak was my imagination or what but there hasn't been a leak since then.

99 TJ 4Banger
RE 3.5 SuperFlex
33in BFG Mud Terrains
Hell-Bent Fabrication
DAJC member # 3
Laila is offline  
post #131 of 40061 Old 12-13-2003, 06:54 AM
Laila
Registered User
 
Laila's Avatar
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 5,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlinkyTJ
Ok, I'll aim for Al's apartment by 10. Of course that means I might be up there by 11. I think I have a cutoff wheel for my grinder and I can bring that to do some bumpers in case Bird isn't around. I'm gonna take my steering apart tomorrow morning and hopefully get that straightened out to make the drive up there a little easier. I'll be ready by Sunday though.
Oh yeah, I'm trying to fix the website a bit and it's now at www.pccare-inc.com/tim For soem reason the links to the pics are hard to see on this computer. I dunno if they show up ok for you guys or not. They're right under the jeep grill at the top.
What kind of tools do I need to disconnect the swaybars? I want to bring them with me.

99 TJ 4Banger
RE 3.5 SuperFlex
33in BFG Mud Terrains
Hell-Bent Fabrication
DAJC member # 3
Laila is offline  
post #132 of 40061 Old 12-13-2003, 07:29 AM Thread Starter
Jeepin_Al
Just taking it easy!
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: El Paso
Posts: 1,485
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffy
What kind of tools do I need to disconnect the swaybars? I want to bring them with me.
a torx 55 and an 18 MM wrench, if you want we can run t o home depot and make you some disconnects, it takes about 10 minutes and you don't have to have any tools after that, they do rattle a bit though but they are easy as pie to connect and disconnect, easier then the RE's at least. see you tomorrow, AL

"rejected by the signature police"
Jeepin_Al is offline  
post #133 of 40061 Old 12-13-2003, 01:53 PM
Laila
Registered User
 
Laila's Avatar
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 5,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_wldcat_TJ
a torx 55 and an 18 MM wrench, if you want we can run t o home depot and make you some disconnects, it takes about 10 minutes and you don't have to have any tools after that, they do rattle a bit though but they are easy as pie to connect and disconnect, easier then the RE's at least. see you tomorrow, AL
I need directions to Al's apartment from I45 and 1960. Gate code and apt# too please.

99 TJ 4Banger
RE 3.5 SuperFlex
33in BFG Mud Terrains
Hell-Bent Fabrication
DAJC member # 3
Laila is offline  
post #134 of 40061 Old 12-13-2003, 07:25 PM
rcrupper
Registered User
 
rcrupper's Avatar
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Montgomery, TX
Posts: 529
all right, who's going tomorrow and what time and where? i know some need to go to al's apt, but when should we meet to go wheelin?

rob
rcrupper is offline  
post #135 of 40061 Old 12-13-2003, 11:55 PM
Laila
Registered User
 
Laila's Avatar
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 5,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrupper
all right, who's going tomorrow and what time and where? i know some need to go to al's apt, but when should we meet to go wheelin?

rob

I think we're meeting at 11 at krogers. But I don't know. Unless I get directions to Al's in the morning I'll be there at 11. If someone wants to call me in the morning and tell me where to go call me (281)9238868 is my cell. No prank calls

99 TJ 4Banger
RE 3.5 SuperFlex
33in BFG Mud Terrains
Hell-Bent Fabrication
DAJC member # 3
Laila is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Texas 4WD - Houston? or another area club? paTJinTX Texas Jeep Forum 6 02-08-2014 08:21 PM
Jeep-Nation in San Antonio & Houston yellow08jk Texas Jeep Forum 4 03-16-2009 07:36 AM
Please help me Houston area Jeepers! BIGNUTT Texas Jeep Forum 0 03-19-2008 11:41 AM
Another Houston Newb 05redlj Texas Jeep Forum 18 02-24-2008 08:12 PM
fab shop in houston? trw Texas Jeep Forum 11 01-02-2008 12:05 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome