Another Houston get together - Page 9 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Another Houston get together

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 12-10-2003, 06:34 AM   #121
DogHouse
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I ahve a few pics of the times I've been out there. It's changed quite a bit since the first time I went. The 2 rated trails have become 3's and so forth. Here are the links to the pics if you wanna check it out. I have video but it would take forever to post those as well

http://community.webshots.com/user/jrcj7 (1st time last year)
http://community.webshots.com/user/jrtx4wd
http://community.webshots.com/user/npsambi (most recent pics)

Al was suppose to go but then he blew up his JEEP!!!!!!!!!!LOL!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkp190
Just wanted to thanks to everyone. That was a great time. Many thanks to Laila for taking the pictures they came out great.

Rob - can you post a little info about Gilmer?

DogHouse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2003, 09:51 AM   #122
rcrupper
2007 JK Wrangler 

http://www.texasmotorizedtrails.com/...ell/index.html

here is the info on gilmer, i dont know alot as i have never been there but have heard good things.

rob
rcrupper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-11-2003, 12:53 PM   #123
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

1997 TJ Wrangler 

What's up for this weekend? I was thinking we all need to get together one night and hang out and maybe watch some of the video we take.. hopefully we can get some more this weekend.
Anyway, here's my website so far. A guy I work with is building it for me so it'll look better than if I did it, but it's not quite done. You can browse around and check out some of the pictures, although not all the links are working.
www.pccare-inc.com/tim/new
Unread 12-11-2003, 01:03 PM   #124
rcrupper
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlinkyTJ
What's up for this weekend? I was thinking we all need to get together one night and hang out and maybe watch some of the video we take.. hopefully we can get some more this weekend.
Anyway, here's my website so far. A guy I work with is building it for me so it'll look better than if I did it, but it's not quite done. You can browse around and check out some of the pictures, although not all the links are working.

I think i can get away sunday again if anybody is going. And if everyone ever wants to get together i can offer my house in the Humble area if we need a meeting spot.

let me know
rob
Unread 12-11-2003, 06:30 PM   #125
Jeepin_Al
DAJC.......Get stuck!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrupper
I think i can get away sunday again if anybody is going. And if everyone ever wants to get together i can offer my house in the Humble area if we need a meeting spot.

let me know
rob
I am in for whatever, if it scares me and the tranny too much I will hop in someone elses jeep. Lalia, we can cut your bumper and hook up some quick disco's if you want as well. Later, AL
Unread 12-12-2003, 07:06 AM   #126
Laila
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

We definatly need to do that. Sounds fun. Hopefully we will get some video so we have something to watch. I have a digital video camera that's sick. If it feels better and starts working I can bring it. I am definatly bringing my digital camera I brought last sunday. We got some good pictures with it.
Hell-Bent Fabrication
DAJC member # 3
Laila is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-12-2003, 07:08 AM   #127
Laila
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_wldcat_TJ
I am in for whatever, if it scares me and the tranny too much I will hop in someone elses jeep. Lalia, we can cut your bumper and hook up some quick disco's if you want as well. Later, AL
Al yeah, for sure I want to do that. Thanks!
What time works for ya'll on Sunday?
Hell-Bent Fabrication
DAJC member # 3
Unread 12-12-2003, 10:43 AM   #128
nxsTJ28

Ok, last weekend was a big disappointment for me; I took my jeep's engine apart and couldn't find time to put it back together. Iím free this weekend and a buddy of mine is eager to go wheeling (school is out and he wants to do something). Iíd also like to get to meet some other forum members so if anything is going on this weekend Iím up for it.

Iíll be in Corrigan on Sat. (trying to get some hog meat at the deer lease) and coming back on Sunday so Iím up for anything.

Hey Tuffy, are you still having those power loss problems and the exhaust leak issue? I remember offering to help with that and havenít had the time to get back to you. If we all meet somewhere this weekend remind me and Iíll see what I can do.

Btw, my name is Billy, Iíll be driving a green TJ hard top with 33ís.
[COLOR=darkred][FONT=palatino linotype][SIZE=2]FOLLOW ME TO CERTAIN DEATH JEEP CLUB MEMBER #8[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
[SIZE=2][B][COLOR=red]BIG GUNS[/COLOR] [COLOR=white]AND[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]JEEP [/COLOR]OWNERS OF AMERICA CLUB MEMBER #2[/SIZE][/B]
nxsTJ28 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-12-2003, 07:25 PM   #129
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Ok, I'll aim for Al's apartment by 10. Of course that means I might be up there by 11. I think I have a cutoff wheel for my grinder and I can bring that to do some bumpers in case Bird isn't around. I'm gonna take my steering apart tomorrow morning and hopefully get that straightened out to make the drive up there a little easier. I'll be ready by Sunday though.
Oh yeah, I'm trying to fix the website a bit and it's now at www.pccare-inc.com/tim For soem reason the links to the pics are hard to see on this computer. I dunno if they show up ok for you guys or not. They're right under the jeep grill at the top.

Last edited by SlinkyTJ; 12-12-2003 at 07:28 PM..
SlinkyTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-13-2003, 07:50 AM   #130
Laila
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxsTJ28
Ok, last weekend was a big disappointment for me; I took my jeep's engine apart and couldn't find time to put it back together. Iím free this weekend and a buddy of mine is eager to go wheeling (school is out and he wants to do something). Iíd also like to get to meet some other forum members so if anything is going on this weekend Iím up for it.

Iíll be in Corrigan on Sat. (trying to get some hog meat at the deer lease) and coming back on Sunday so Iím up for anything.

Hey Tuffy, are you still having those power loss problems and the exhaust leak issue? I remember offering to help with that and havenít had the time to get back to you. If we all meet somewhere this weekend remind me and Iíll see what I can do.

Btw, my name is Billy, Iíll be driving a green TJ hard top with 33ís.
I still don't know what the problem is but since I put the fuel injection cleaner in there the problem hasn't happened. I'm still worried that it will happen though. I don't know if the leak was my imagination or what but there hasn't been a leak since then.
Hell-Bent Fabrication
DAJC member # 3
Unread 12-13-2003, 07:54 AM   #131
Laila
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Ok, I'll aim for Al's apartment by 10. Of course that means I might be up there by 11. I think I have a cutoff wheel for my grinder and I can bring that to do some bumpers in case Bird isn't around. I'm gonna take my steering apart tomorrow morning and hopefully get that straightened out to make the drive up there a little easier. I'll be ready by Sunday though.
Oh yeah, I'm trying to fix the website a bit and it's now at www.pccare-inc.com/tim For soem reason the links to the pics are hard to see on this computer. I dunno if they show up ok for you guys or not. They're right under the jeep grill at the top.
What kind of tools do I need to disconnect the swaybars? I want to bring them with me.
Hell-Bent Fabrication
DAJC member # 3
Unread 12-13-2003, 08:29 AM   #132
Jeepin_Al
DAJC.......Get stuck!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffy
What kind of tools do I need to disconnect the swaybars? I want to bring them with me.
a torx 55 and an 18 MM wrench, if you want we can run t o home depot and make you some disconnects, it takes about 10 minutes and you don't have to have any tools after that, they do rattle a bit though but they are easy as pie to connect and disconnect, easier then the RE's at least. see you tomorrow, AL
Unread 12-13-2003, 02:53 PM   #133
Laila
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_wldcat_TJ
a torx 55 and an 18 MM wrench, if you want we can run t o home depot and make you some disconnects, it takes about 10 minutes and you don't have to have any tools after that, they do rattle a bit though but they are easy as pie to connect and disconnect, easier then the RE's at least. see you tomorrow, AL
I need directions to Al's apartment from I45 and 1960. Gate code and apt# too please.
Hell-Bent Fabrication
DAJC member # 3
Unread 12-13-2003, 08:25 PM   #134
rcrupper
2007 JK Wrangler 

all right, who's going tomorrow and what time and where? i know some need to go to al's apt, but when should we meet to go wheelin?

rob
Unread 12-14-2003, 12:55 AM   #135
Laila
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrupper
all right, who's going tomorrow and what time and where? i know some need to go to al's apt, but when should we meet to go wheelin?

rob

I think we're meeting at 11 at krogers. But I don't know. Unless I get directions to Al's in the morning I'll be there at 11. If someone wants to call me in the morning and tell me where to go call me (281)9238868 is my cell. No prank calls
Hell-Bent Fabrication
DAJC member # 3

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.