Another Houston get together - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Another Houston get together

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Reply
Unread 12-08-2003, 05:20 PM   #106
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.
 
SlinkyTJ's Avatar
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Lake Jackson, TX
Posts: 6,080
Here's some more. Thanks again to Laila for being our photographer. Good job!







__________________
'97 SE
Lockers and stuff
SlinkyTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-08-2003, 05:21 PM   #107
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.
 
SlinkyTJ's Avatar
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Lake Jackson, TX
Posts: 6,080
Ok, here's a few more.






__________________
'97 SE
Lockers and stuff
SlinkyTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2003, 06:50 AM   #108
Laila
Registered User
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 5,424
Al you got your Jeep back!! I'm so happy for you.
The pictures do look good if I must say so myself.
Thanks for posting them Tim.
__________________
99 TJ 4Banger
RE 3.5 SuperFlex
33in BFG Mud Terrains
Hell-Bent Fabrication
DAJC member # 3
Laila is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2003, 08:09 AM   #109
Jeepin_Al
DAJC.......Get stuck!!!!
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 1,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffy
Al you got your Jeep back!! I'm so happy for you.
The pictures do look good if I must say so myself.
Thanks for posting them Tim.
got it back, it is going back in because they need to adjust something it still doesn't want to shift, I will be trying to do something next weekend, gotta show my girl what a jeep is all about, LOL. the pics look GREAT, now who was taking all those great action shots? lets see some video Tim. LOL, AL
__________________
"rejected by the signature police"
Jeepin_Al is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2003, 08:28 AM   #110
Laila
Registered User
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 5,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_wldcat_TJ
got it back, it is going back in because they need to adjust something it still doesn't want to shift, I will be trying to do something next weekend, gotta show my girl what a jeep is all about, LOL. the pics look GREAT, now who was taking all those great action shots? lets see some video Tim. LOL, AL

Don't blame the video on me I wasn't filming. I'll buy Tim a battery for his camera for xmas.
__________________
99 TJ 4Banger
RE 3.5 SuperFlex
33in BFG Mud Terrains
Hell-Bent Fabrication
DAJC member # 3
Laila is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2003, 08:34 AM   #111
rgwjeep
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 47
Looks like I missed another great time out at Spring Creek! If y'all go out again this Sunday (Dec. 14th) I can make it out later in the day. Or maybe Saturday afternoon!
__________________
98 TJ Sahara Dark Green
3" Suspension lift, 1" body lift
Front Aussie Locker
33" BFG
rgwjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2003, 10:46 AM   #112
rcrupper
Registered User
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Montgomery, TX
Posts: 527
those pics turned out great. it was a great turnout. we should do it again real soon either a road trip to gilmer/shiloh or something.

rob
rcrupper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2003, 11:39 AM   #113
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.
 
SlinkyTJ's Avatar
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Lake Jackson, TX
Posts: 6,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffy
Don't blame the video on me I wasn't filming. I'll buy Tim a battery for his camera for xmas.
Yeah, I need a battery or an extension cord or something. I won't be able to post too much video, it was all real shaky. I'm not at work today either, so it will take me a little longer. I will have a website up pretty quick with all the pics on there, though. There are a lot of good ones.
Glad to hear you got your baby back Al. I should be able to come back out next weekend. And I'm all about a road trip to Shiloh or Gilmer. We just need to figure out when everyone is available and plan it. I thiknk with the holidays coming up it's gonna be tough for everyone to get together until probably late January. Anyone have some ideas?
__________________
'97 SE
Lockers and stuff
SlinkyTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2003, 11:54 AM   #114
rcrupper
Registered User
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Montgomery, TX
Posts: 527
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlinkyTJ
Yeah, I need a battery or an extension cord or something. I won't be able to post too much video, it was all real shaky. I'm not at work today either, so it will take me a little longer. I will have a website up pretty quick with all the pics on there, though. There are a lot of good ones.
Glad to hear you got your baby back Al. I should be able to come back out next weekend. And I'm all about a road trip to Shiloh or Gilmer. We just need to figure out when everyone is available and plan it. I thiknk with the holidays coming up it's gonna be tough for everyone to get together until probably late January. Anyone have some ideas?
I agree that it would probably be after the holidays before everyone could get together for a trip. if everybody decides to go back out this weekend let us all know.

thanks
rob
rcrupper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2003, 04:21 PM   #115
Jeepin_Al
DAJC.......Get stuck!!!!
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 1,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrupper
I agree that it would probably be after the holidays before everyone could get together for a trip. if everybody decides to go back out this weekend let us all know.

thanks
rob
I am in, but keep me away from the beach and water. I have to take the jeep back in tonight to the shop but hopefully they will be able to just adjust something and it will be alright. Sorry about the video, my seat wasn't too stable, lol
__________________
"rejected by the signature police"
Jeepin_Al is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2003, 05:56 PM   #116
blk97tj
Registered User
2014 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Angleton, Texas
Posts: 318
I'll probably be heading up to Oklahoma on Jan. 24 so i could make a detour to shiloh or gilmer. I would probably only be able to stay for one day but that would still be cool.
__________________
2014 Wrangler Unlimited
4" lift on 35's
blk97tj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2003, 10:12 PM   #117
pkp190
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 155
Just wanted to thanks to everyone. That was a great time. Many thanks to Laila for taking the pictures they came out great.

Rob - can you post a little info about Gilmer?
__________________
Jamie
_(O|||||||O)_
'06 WK
Help Fight MS
pkp190 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2003, 10:27 PM   #118
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.
 
SlinkyTJ's Avatar
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Lake Jackson, TX
Posts: 6,080
Check out http://www.texasmotorizedtrails.com/...ell/index.html for more info on Barnwell Mountain. It's further than Shiloh (www.shilohridge.com) but I've been told Barnwell is even better. I've been to Shiloh a couple times and had a lot of fun.
__________________
'97 SE
Lockers and stuff
SlinkyTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2003, 06:25 AM   #119
Laila
Registered User
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 5,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlinkyTJ
Check out http://www.texasmotorizedtrails.com/...ell/index.html for more info on Barnwell Mountain. It's further than Shiloh (www.shilohridge.com) but I've been told Barnwell is even better. I've been to Shiloh a couple times and had a lot of fun.

If anyone is going out this Sunday let me know. I don't know if I can go or not but if you guys are going I could try.
__________________
99 TJ 4Banger
RE 3.5 SuperFlex
33in BFG Mud Terrains
Hell-Bent Fabrication
DAJC member # 3
Laila is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2003, 06:25 AM   #120
DogHouse
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
Posts: 1,756
Al

What dealership are youtaking the Jeep too? Just for referene sake I wouldn't mind knowing the name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_wldcat_TJ
I am in, but keep me away from the beach and water. I have to take the jeep back in tonight to the shop but hopefully they will be able to just adjust something and it will be alright. Sorry about the video, my seat wasn't too stable, lol
DogHouse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.