Another Houston get together - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Another Houston get together

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 12-08-2003, 05:20 PM   #106
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Here's some more. Thanks again to Laila for being our photographer. Good job!

Unread 12-08-2003, 05:21 PM   #107
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Ok, here's a few more.

Unread 12-09-2003, 06:50 AM   #108
Laila
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Al you got your Jeep back!! I'm so happy for you.
The pictures do look good if I must say so myself.
Thanks for posting them Tim.
Hell-Bent Fabrication
DAJC member # 3
Laila is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2003, 08:09 AM   #109
Jeepin_Al
DAJC.......Get stuck!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffy
Al you got your Jeep back!! I'm so happy for you.
The pictures do look good if I must say so myself.
Thanks for posting them Tim.
got it back, it is going back in because they need to adjust something it still doesn't want to shift, I will be trying to do something next weekend, gotta show my girl what a jeep is all about, LOL. the pics look GREAT, now who was taking all those great action shots? lets see some video Tim. LOL, AL
Unread 12-09-2003, 08:28 AM   #110
Laila
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_wldcat_TJ
got it back, it is going back in because they need to adjust something it still doesn't want to shift, I will be trying to do something next weekend, gotta show my girl what a jeep is all about, LOL. the pics look GREAT, now who was taking all those great action shots? lets see some video Tim. LOL, AL

Don't blame the video on me I wasn't filming. I'll buy Tim a battery for his camera for xmas.
Hell-Bent Fabrication
DAJC member # 3
Unread 12-09-2003, 08:34 AM   #111
rgwjeep

Looks like I missed another great time out at Spring Creek! If y'all go out again this Sunday (Dec. 14th) I can make it out later in the day. Or maybe Saturday afternoon!
33" BFG
rgwjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2003, 10:46 AM   #112
rcrupper
2007 JK Wrangler 

those pics turned out great. it was a great turnout. we should do it again real soon either a road trip to gilmer/shiloh or something.

rob
rcrupper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2003, 11:39 AM   #113
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffy
Don't blame the video on me I wasn't filming. I'll buy Tim a battery for his camera for xmas.
Yeah, I need a battery or an extension cord or something. I won't be able to post too much video, it was all real shaky. I'm not at work today either, so it will take me a little longer. I will have a website up pretty quick with all the pics on there, though. There are a lot of good ones.
Glad to hear you got your baby back Al. I should be able to come back out next weekend. And I'm all about a road trip to Shiloh or Gilmer. We just need to figure out when everyone is available and plan it. I thiknk with the holidays coming up it's gonna be tough for everyone to get together until probably late January. Anyone have some ideas?
Unread 12-09-2003, 11:54 AM   #114
rcrupper
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlinkyTJ
Yeah, I need a battery or an extension cord or something. I won't be able to post too much video, it was all real shaky. I'm not at work today either, so it will take me a little longer. I will have a website up pretty quick with all the pics on there, though. There are a lot of good ones.
Glad to hear you got your baby back Al. I should be able to come back out next weekend. And I'm all about a road trip to Shiloh or Gilmer. We just need to figure out when everyone is available and plan it. I thiknk with the holidays coming up it's gonna be tough for everyone to get together until probably late January. Anyone have some ideas?
I agree that it would probably be after the holidays before everyone could get together for a trip. if everybody decides to go back out this weekend let us all know.

thanks
rob
rcrupper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2003, 04:21 PM   #115
Jeepin_Al
DAJC.......Get stuck!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrupper
I agree that it would probably be after the holidays before everyone could get together for a trip. if everybody decides to go back out this weekend let us all know.

thanks
rob
I am in, but keep me away from the beach and water. I have to take the jeep back in tonight to the shop but hopefully they will be able to just adjust something and it will be alright. Sorry about the video, my seat wasn't too stable, lol
Unread 12-09-2003, 05:56 PM   #116
blk97tj
2014 JK Wrangler 

I'll probably be heading up to Oklahoma on Jan. 24 so i could make a detour to shiloh or gilmer. I would probably only be able to stay for one day but that would still be cool.
Unread 12-09-2003, 10:12 PM   #117
pkp190

Just wanted to thanks to everyone. That was a great time. Many thanks to Laila for taking the pictures they came out great.

Rob - can you post a little info about Gilmer?
Help Fight MS
pkp190 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2003, 10:27 PM   #118
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Check out http://www.texasmotorizedtrails.com/...ell/index.html for more info on Barnwell Mountain. It's further than Shiloh (www.shilohridge.com) but I've been told Barnwell is even better. I've been to Shiloh a couple times and had a lot of fun.
Unread 12-10-2003, 06:25 AM   #119
Laila
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlinkyTJ
Check out http://www.texasmotorizedtrails.com/...ell/index.html for more info on Barnwell Mountain. It's further than Shiloh (www.shilohridge.com) but I've been told Barnwell is even better. I've been to Shiloh a couple times and had a lot of fun.

If anyone is going out this Sunday let me know. I don't know if I can go or not but if you guys are going I could try.
Hell-Bent Fabrication
DAJC member # 3
Unread 12-10-2003, 06:25 AM   #120
DogHouse
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Al

What dealership are youtaking the Jeep too? Just for referene sake I wouldn't mind knowing the name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_wldcat_TJ
I am in, but keep me away from the beach and water. I have to take the jeep back in tonight to the shop but hopefully they will be able to just adjust something and it will be alright. Sorry about the video, my seat wasn't too stable, lol
DogHouse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.