Another Houston get together - Page 62 - JeepForum.com
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #916 of 40079 Old 03-08-2004, 06:31 PM
mking7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_wldcat_TJ
NNNNNEEEEEVVVVVEEEEERRRRR!!!!! you are welcome to come visit though, Laughlin, NV, plenty of wheeling and I hear there is even a little bit of other fun going on as well. LOL, AL

With that kind of attitude I am not sure you're getting those tires.....

Al- let me know when you want to come by for the tires. I can give you directions. 290 and Hwy 6 more or less. You can come by anytime. Just let me know when and if I'm not here I will just set 2 out on the driveway for you.

2003 TJ and a bunch of crap bolted on........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #917 of 40079 Old 03-08-2004, 10:32 PM Thread Starter
Jeepin_Al
Just taking it easy!
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mking7
With that kind of attitude I am not sure you're getting those tires.....

Al- let me know when you want to come by for the tires. I can give you directions. 290 and Hwy 6 more or less. You can come by anytime. Just let me know when and if I'm not here I will just set 2 out on the driveway for you.
now lets not get too upset, everyone knows I am a desert dweller through and through, I just don't know how well the name "pig Pen" is gonna fare if I don't have all those mud holes to accidentally fall into. I will call you tomorrow after I get home about picking up those tires.

"rejected by the signature police"
post #918 of 40079 Old 03-09-2004, 05:26 AM
Laila

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
now lets not get too upset, everyone knows I am a desert dweller through and through, I just don't know how well the name "pig Pen" is gonna fare if I don't have all those mud holes to accidentally fall into. I will call you tomorrow after I get home about picking up those tires.
All pigpen has to do is get dirty once and he stays that way.

99 TJ 4Banger
RE 3.5 SuperFlex
33in BFG Mud Terrains

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
member # 3

post #919 of 40079 Old 03-09-2004, 11:53 AM
BroncoLee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffy
All pigpen has to do is get dirty once and he stays that way.
Whereas Laila has to get thrown in over and over...

Lee Wilson
'70 Bronco 351W SEFI, C4, 38" Swampers, Lock Rites, REP8000
Houston, TX
post #920 of 40079 Old 03-09-2004, 12:26 PM
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoLee
Lol! Good one!

'09 JK
Lockers and stuff
post #921 of 40079 Old 03-09-2004, 03:38 PM
Laila

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Yeah that was a good one Lee. It looks like your gonna fit right in if you wheel with us. So when are we going out again?
We should do a beach thing or something. I know there's not exciting wheeling there but I wanna go to the beach, so there. There's plenty of water there too

99 TJ 4Banger
RE 3.5 SuperFlex
33in BFG Mud Terrains

member # 3
post #922 of 40079 Old 03-09-2004, 05:12 PM
BroncoLee

Quote:
Yeah that was a good one Lee. It looks like your gonna fit right in if you wheel with us. So when are we going out again?
We should do a beach thing or something. I know there's not exciting wheeling there but I wanna go to the beach, so there. There's plenty of water there too
Thanks Laila,

I had a great time hanging out with everyone. Look forward to doing it again soon. Just got my heim joints for my tie rod/drag link setup but I'm waiting on the left and right hand taps and DOM tubing, should be here this week I hope.

Where does everyone live anyway? I'm over by Willowbrook.

Does Shane and the Tim that rode with me frequent this forum?

Lee Wilson
Houston, TX
post #923 of 40079 Old 03-09-2004, 05:46 PM
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Thanks Laila,

I had a great time hanging out with everyone. Look forward to doing it again soon. Just got my heim joints for my tie rod/drag link setup but I'm waiting on the left and right hand taps and DOM tubing, should be here this week I hope.

I don't think either one of them check here. I know Shane doesn't at least, but I see him all the time. He runs the offroad shop down here. That's where the Linear Offroad sticker on my jeep came from. I'm sure he'd like to go out again. The beach sounds great, too. It's spring break around here and the weather has been great. I'm south of Houston straight down 288 almost on the gulf. I'm only 10/15 minutes from the beach.

'09 JK
Lockers and stuff
post #924 of 40079 Old 03-09-2004, 07:39 PM
Laila

1999 TJ Wrangler 

I live by reliant stadium, Lee.

99 TJ 4Banger
RE 3.5 SuperFlex
33in BFG Mud Terrains

member # 3
post #925 of 40079 Old 03-09-2004, 07:53 PM Thread Starter
Jeepin_Al
Just taking it easy!
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
I live by reliant stadium, Lee.
I have 2 aluminum 15X8's and one thornbird spare 31" tire, anyone interested? Free for picking them up, but you gotta pick them up by thursday. I will also have a rear bumper and beat up tow hook for anyone interested on thursday, maybe Friday. If they aren't picked up they go in the trash on Friday. Thanks, AL

"rejected by the signature police"
post #926 of 40079 Old 03-09-2004, 07:55 PM
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
I have 2 aluminum 15X8's and one thornbird spare 31" tire, anyone interested? Free for picking them up, but you gotta pick them up by thursday. I will also have a rear bumper and beat up tow hook for anyone interested on thursday, maybe Friday. If they aren't picked up they go in the trash on Friday. Thanks, AL
If no one else wants that stuff I will take it whenever I come up this week. It's always good to have some spares around.

'09 JK
Lockers and stuff
post #927 of 40079 Old 03-10-2004, 05:44 AM
Laila

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlinkyTJ
If no one else wants that stuff I will take it whenever I come up this week. It's always good to have some spares around.
AL - Can I have the spare the tow hook and the bumper (sorry Tim). I need that stuff bad. PRETTY PLEASE. Can I pick it up tonight. I'm going over to Molly's on 1960 to see Kristy anyway. I'll buy you a beer

99 TJ 4Banger
RE 3.5 SuperFlex
33in BFG Mud Terrains

member # 3
post #928 of 40079 Old 03-10-2004, 05:45 AM
Laila

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Thanks Laila,

So when do you think your bronco will be ready to wheel again??

Same question to you TIM, when is your rubi going to be ready??
Realistically. Have you ordered all the parts you need yet?

99 TJ 4Banger
RE 3.5 SuperFlex
33in BFG Mud Terrains

member # 3
post #929 of 40079 Old 03-10-2004, 06:24 AM
BroncoLee

Quote:
So when do you think your bronco will be ready to wheel again??

Same question to you TIM, when is your rubi going to be ready??
Realistically. Have you ordered all the parts you need yet?
Good morning everyone!

Laila,

My Bronco should be ready within a week I would think. Will only take me a couple hours once I get the parts.

Tim,

Say "Hey" to the Assman for me. lol

If you get the chance find out if he has a tubing (2") bender, I can build him a cage in the back so he doesn't get so nervous!

I may be going to Katemcy April 4th weekend. Anyone want to go? Anyone been yet?

Lee Wilson
Houston, TX
post #930 of 40079 Old 03-10-2004, 06:39 AM
Laila

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Good morning everyone!

Laila,

My Bronco should be ready within a week I would think. Will only take me a couple hours once I get the parts.

Tim,

Say "Hey" to the Assman for me. lol

If you get the chance find out if he has a tubing (2") bender, I can build him a cage in the back so he doesn't get so nervous!

I may be going to Katemcy April 4th weekend. Anyone want to go? Anyone been yet?
I've never been. What's it like? Sure If I can i'd like to go. Before I go camping again though I am getting an air mattress. Everytime I come back from camping I ache worse and worse from the ground.

99 TJ 4Banger
RE 3.5 SuperFlex
33in BFG Mud Terrains

member # 3

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.