Another Houston get together - Page 51 - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #751 of 40061 Old 02-25-2004, 09:28 AM
Laila

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlinkyTJ
Be sure to take lots of pictures. I don't think there's anyway I'm going to make it.
Oh I'm gonna take lots of pictures. Don't worry. Why can't you make it? Too many problems with the jeep? Or too expensive?

99 TJ 4Banger
RE 3.5 SuperFlex
33in BFG Mud Terrains

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
member # 3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #752 of 40061 Old 02-25-2004, 09:32 AM
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

2009 JK Wrangler 

What I broke on the jeep really isn't that bad. I just don't have any extra money right now and I have to buy some new parts.

'09 JK
Lockers and stuff
post #753 of 40061 Old 02-25-2004, 12:17 PM
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

2009 JK Wrangler 

So is anyone going out this weekend? It's gonna be pretty muddy.

'09 JK
Lockers and stuff
post #754 of 40061 Old 02-25-2004, 12:38 PM
Laila

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
It's always muddy out there I was waiting to see if Al still wanted to go.

99 TJ 4Banger
RE 3.5 SuperFlex
33in BFG Mud Terrains

member # 3
post #755 of 40061 Old 02-25-2004, 02:22 PM Thread Starter
Jeepin_Al
Just taking it easy!
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffy
It's always muddy out there I was waiting to see if Al still wanted to go.
sorry, I have just been sitting on the side watching the discussion. I will probably have to work this Saturday but how about Sunday? It isn't a guaranteed that I will have to work this Saturday but I am NOT working on sunday. Let me know, AL

"rejected by the signature police"
post #756 of 40061 Old 02-25-2004, 03:20 PM
Laila

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_wldcat_TJ
sorry, I have just been sitting on the side watching the discussion. I will probably have to work this Saturday but how about Sunday? It isn't a guaranteed that I will have to work this Saturday but I am NOT working on sunday. Let me know, AL
Sunday sounds good to me, lurker.

99 TJ 4Banger
RE 3.5 SuperFlex
33in BFG Mud Terrains

member # 3
post #757 of 40061 Old 02-25-2004, 07:17 PM
Laila

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
ROFL your avatar is great! Perfect!

Hey why don't you see if Dusty wants to put his tires to use this sunday or if he'd rather just look pretty driving them around lake jackson.

99 TJ 4Banger
RE 3.5 SuperFlex
33in BFG Mud Terrains

member # 3
post #758 of 40061 Old 02-25-2004, 07:19 PM
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
ROFL your avatar is great! Perfect!

Hey why don't you see if Dusty wants to put his tires to use this sunday or if he'd rather just look pretty driving them around lake jackson.
Ah, I'm gonna tell him you said he was pretty. Dusty will be in San Antonio on Sat and won't be coming back until sometime on Sunday. I will let him know everyone's going and see what he says. He'll probably read this before I see him and reply though.
Yeah, I saw that pic on ebay and thought I'd put it up there for a bit.

'09 JK
Lockers and stuff
post #759 of 40061 Old 02-25-2004, 09:47 PM
blk97tj

2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Ah, I'm gonna tell him you said he was pretty. Dusty will be in San Antonio on Sat and won't be coming back until sometime on Sunday. I will let him know everyone's going and see what he says. He'll probably read this before I see him and reply though.
Yeah, I saw that pic on ebay and thought I'd put it up there for a bit.
yeah what he said, nice avatar by the way. if i get back early enough on sunday then i might be able to go but if things go the way i plan on saturday night then i don't think i'll be able to make it.
I really want to see what the new tires can do but i won't be able to make it untill i have a home game.

Oh, i almost forgot...thanks for calling me pretty Laila

2014 Wrangler Unlimited
4" lift on 35's
post #760 of 40061 Old 02-26-2004, 05:06 PM
Laila

1999 TJ Wrangler 

yooohooo is anyone out there lurking around?

99 TJ 4Banger
RE 3.5 SuperFlex
33in BFG Mud Terrains

member # 3
post #761 of 40061 Old 02-26-2004, 05:40 PM
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

2009 JK Wrangler 

I've been lurking all day. I've been in and out of the office though. I'm about to leave and take a nap. I worked late and was staring at this first thing this morning....

'09 JK
Lockers and stuff
post #762 of 40061 Old 02-26-2004, 05:42 PM Thread Starter
Jeepin_Al
Just taking it easy!
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
I've been lurking all day. I've been in and out of the office though. I'm about to leave and take a nap. I worked late and was staring at this first thing this morning....

whiner, at least there you can be left alone, I had hospital administrators all over my back all day, I am really beat, and to top it off my boss brought Tim up here, I need a beer.

"rejected by the signature police"
post #763 of 40061 Old 02-26-2004, 06:01 PM
Laila

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Scary, you should get hazard pay for climbing towers like that. On a cold day too but at least it wasn't raining. Even though in the picture it looks a little cloudy.

99 TJ 4Banger
RE 3.5 SuperFlex
33in BFG Mud Terrains

member # 3
post #764 of 40061 Old 02-26-2004, 07:08 PM
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Scary, you should get hazard pay for climbing towers like that. On a cold day too but at least it wasn't raining. Even though in the picture it looks a little cloudy.
That picture was actually from a different day, not this morning. I don't mind it at all when the weather is nice and I'm not dead tired. It's actually a pretty nice veiw from up there when the weather's nice. I could see the Gulf today.

'09 JK
Lockers and stuff
post #765 of 40061 Old 02-26-2004, 08:04 PM
tube yj
Web Wheeler

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogHouse
here's the website to sign up for the Megarun if you want to join in on any of the events. If anything do the poker run it's not extreme and should be fun for everyone. Seems like most of us are leaving around noon Friday of that weekend so you guys are more than welcome to convoy up as well if you want.

http://www.dfw-tx4wd.org/Megarun2004/Application.asp
some of the people from texas trailriders will be there competeing my self included. We will be getting in late friday night so if you guys see us make sure to say hello.
be on the look out for these two jeeps
Attached Images

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.