Another Houston get together - Page 504 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Another Houston get together

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 05-19-2005, 10:37 PM   #7546
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelman
Wow, you totally missed the point on that one...The content of the post had nothing to do with the fact that you should keep your mouth shut instead of posting things that start a fight when you see something you deem uninteresting. This isn't the first instance you've done something of this nature and its offensive.
In the same light, you do the same thing. Nick does it even worse. Yeah, Brian has done it too and so have I. Point is we should really quit with the stupid -=-=-=-=.

Now... If you guys go up there this weekend, I wanna see some footage of that big white beast tearin' up some goo!

Last edited by SlinkyTJ; 05-20-2005 at 12:05 AM..
SlinkyTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-20-2005, 05:51 AM   #7547
DogHouse
1997 TJ Wrangler 

[QUOTE=SlinkyTJ]In the same light, you do the same thing. Nick does it even worse. Yeah, Brian has done it too and so have I. Point is we should really quit with the stupid -=-=-=-=.
QUOTE]

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz (stirs the pot....................)

Wheelman

If you really are sick of the creek and want something challenging then why not try wheeling some rocks with "The Mean Fish" I'm your sure the guys going can make it enough of a challenge for you. And if you want your sh*t broke then let Tim drive!

Tim

I thought about brining you to Gilmer next month with me but I'm not sure my Heep is built enough for you to drive it without breaking it yet!! It's been a while since we wheeled together so i guess I may have to break down one day and goto the creek when your there!
DogHouse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-20-2005, 07:00 AM   #7548
Laila
1999 TJ Wrangler 

When are u going to Gilmer?
Hell-Bent Fabrication
DAJC member # 3
Laila is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-20-2005, 08:10 AM   #7549
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

1997 TJ Wrangler 

[QUOTE=DogHouse]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlinkyTJ
In the same light, you do the same thing. Nick does it even worse. Yeah, Brian has done it too and so have I. Point is we should really quit with the stupid -=-=-=-=.
QUOTE]

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz (stirs the pot....................)

Wheelman

If you really are sick of the creek and want something challenging then why not try wheeling some rocks with "The Mean Fish" I'm your sure the guys going can make it enough of a challenge for you. And if you want your sh*t broke then let Tim drive!

Tim

I thought about brining you to Gilmer next month with me but I'm not sure my Heep is built enough for you to drive it without breaking it yet!! It's been a while since we wheeled together so i guess I may have to break down one day and goto the creek when your there!
Lol! You're safe for now. I think I'm done driving other people's rigs for a little while. I don't even take my dad's jeep out much anymore 'cause I'd have to spend too much time cleaning it when I'm done. I should take an updated picture so you guys can see what it looks like now.
SlinkyTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-20-2005, 08:50 AM   #7550
ImCooter

There's a group of Houston/Katy people headed to BMRA in Gilmer for Memorial Day weekend.

Remember, now the park opens at 5pm on THURSDAY. Plus, Memorial Day weekend it will stay open thru Monday.

I'll be there Friday night and probably stay through Monday.

Stacy

2000 TJ Sahara - Lifted, Locked, and sucking the life out of my bank account!
ImCooter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-20-2005, 09:11 AM   #7551
DogHouse
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffy
When are u going to Gilmer?
The weekend of June 16-19th.
Unread 05-20-2005, 03:01 PM   #7552
Jeepin_Al
DAJC.......Get stuck!!!!

hey, can't we all just get along, the Houston thread is the longest running thread in the forum because of some really cool people just hanging out. I started to catch up on it and gave up because all I read was bickering. For all the people I know I just wanted to give a shout out and say hey. I will be in Laredo next month and hope to get a chance to visit Houston, hopefully I will be able to catch up with some friends, maybe even get an extra seat if there is a run going on. Keep it happy, AL

BTW Tim, Hope you got home Safe, give me a call.
Unread 05-20-2005, 03:38 PM   #7553
DogHouse
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_wldcat_TJ
hey, can't we all just get along, the Houston thread is the longest running thread in the forum because of some really cool people just hanging out. I started to catch up on it and gave up because all I read was bickering. For all the people I know I just wanted to give a shout out and say hey. I will be in Laredo next month and hope to get a chance to visit Houston, hopefully I will be able to catch up with some friends, maybe even get an extra seat if there is a run going on. Keep it happy, AL

What's up AL!
Unread 05-20-2005, 03:46 PM   #7554
The Mean Fish
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogHouse
If you really are sick of the creek and want something challenging then why not try wheeling some rocks with "The Mean Fish" I'm your sure the guys going can make it enough of a challenge for you.
I changed the oil and did a bunch of greasing/tightening on the heep last night and this morning it was running a bit rough... I think it knows that I plan to beat the -=-=-=-= out of it on Sunday.

BTW JR, I picked up my bumper from the welding shop today and he got bored so he went ahead and welded the d ring tabs into it for me. All I need to do is get the reciever hitch welded and cut that frame rail then I'll be set with the thickest Jeep bumper that I know of.
The Mean Fish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-20-2005, 03:56 PM   #7555
grandgirl

Quote:

Hey

Yeah we made it home fine. It was such a long week though. you'll have to come to houston to see us now...cause even though laredo is close, i'm all burnt out on cars for a while
grandgirl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-20-2005, 04:24 PM   #7556
Jeepin_Al
DAJC.......Get stuck!!!!

what's up JR, went and got me a wifey, got no heep, and am moving to Fairbanks, AK in July. How is the Rubi, still as pretty as Tim's?

Yeah Nicole, you drove out to me so I guess I will drive up there. Besides, what's out near Laredo anyways? lol, seriously, I will try to get up to Houston at least one weekend, I would really like to see everyone.
Unread 05-20-2005, 04:50 PM   #7557
Laila
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I will try to get up to Houston at least one weekend, I would really like to see everyone.
That would be cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogHouse
The weekend of June 16-19th.
Darn. That's moving wknd.
Hell-Bent Fabrication
DAJC member # 3
Laila is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-20-2005, 08:00 PM   #7558
TJRob
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone have pictures of this "Swamp"??????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownjeep
It looks pretty cool. I just looked at their website and seems nice. Do you think it's worth the $35? That's kinda high but if it's challenging.....
Maybe somebody could get crazy enough to try and conquer that swamp they have listed. Looks like the reward if you go through it is up at $100. Is nick's new rig the biggest one we have around here to try it?
[url=http://www.ceoffroad.com] Creative Engineering Offroad[/url][URL=http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32021&page=1&pp=15][COLOR=blue]Blue Jeep Club Member #47[/COLOR][/URL]
[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=4][FONT=Impact][URL=http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53556&highlight=flip+roll]Flip & Roll Club Member #3[/URL] [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]
[URL=http://www.dajc.org][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen] [SIZE=4] [FONT=Impact]Dumb *** Jeep Club Member #4[/URL] [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]
86 Bronco, 02 TJ (RE 3.5" Superflex, 37x12.5 Swamper SSRs on Cragar Soft 8s), 58 Willys 4x4
TJRob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-20-2005, 08:02 PM   #7559
grandgirl

Quote:
what's up JR, went and got me a wifey, got no heep, and am moving to Fairbanks, AK in July. How is the Rubi, still as pretty as Tim's?

Yeah Nicole, you drove out to me so I guess I will drive up there. Besides, what's out near Laredo anyways? lol, seriously, I will try to get up to Houston at least one weekend, I would really like to see everyone.
Cool, well I look foward to seeing you. When you get closer to knowing what weekend pm me and let me know so that I can make plans.
It was a very nice wedding BTW. I'm glad we made it.
grandgirl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-20-2005, 09:42 PM   #7560
Axiom

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJRob
Anyone have pictures of this "Swamp"??????????
dont think so, i even looked on their website and they dont have a picture of it.
Axiom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.