Another Houston get together - Page 503 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Another Houston get together

Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 05-19-2005, 05:57 PM   #7531
Axiom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelman
we need to organize a NON spring creek run sometime soon, I am sick of that place, and ready for something new and more challenging
well i guess you wont be making the run with any of these people
however, locked and ready to rock.

Axiom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2005, 05:59 PM   #7532
Axiom

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownjeep
About as pointless as the few before it.
and not as pointless as the "yawn........." post that started this....
hey didnt you right that one u fkin hypocrite?

now that ***** was REALLY pointless....................
Unread 05-19-2005, 06:06 PM   #7533
Abathur
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone want to meet out at Spring around three on Saturday?
Abathur is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2005, 06:21 PM   #7534
Axiom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abathur
Anyone want to meet out at Spring around three on Saturday?
cant do it @ 3, has to be sooner if im goin... i had asked a couple others, we all want to go early, around 9-10am, stay til lunch time then call it a day.
Unread 05-19-2005, 06:27 PM   #7535
kenn

how about sunday at the creek instead?
kenn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2005, 06:29 PM   #7536
Abathur
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah 10 sounds good.
Abathur is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2005, 06:33 PM   #7537
htownjeep
What's that noise?

Quote:
Albeit the posts you're referring to may have been off topic they were not pointless, as they actually refered to some string of events that could possibly occur. If you didn't like it you shouldn't have said anything at all to begin with. On the other hand, your post served absolutely no purpose other than to instigate something.
Was simply saying that it was not interesting to me. It's a Houston Jeep thread about get togethers and such for us here in Houston and surrounding areas.
Quote:
You stirred the pot and you got a reaction, if thats not what you wanted then keep those kind of comments to yourself.
I have no problem with your "classy" little icon. Never said a word about it. Didn't see it until this morning and actually thought it was funny.
Quote:
I don't say things like "zzzzzzz" or "how boring" whenever you try to post about creek get-togethers or any other nonsense I happen to find uninteresting so don't do it to me and we wont have any more problems.
Wow, a post about a get together to go offroading....that's just crazy. Especially in a thread specifically for that. How weird....
Quote:
I am done with this topic now......moving on.....we need to organize a NON spring creek run sometime soon, I am sick of that place, and ready for something new and more challenging
I totally agree. If you'll notice nothing else has been said for quite a while until just recently apparently axiom got all worked up again. I hope this is the last of it and if we have anything else to discuss let's do it through PM's and not degrade the thread anymore than we already have.
Unread 05-19-2005, 06:35 PM   #7538
htownjeep
What's that noise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenn
how about sunday at the creek instead?
What time? Not really excited about going there, but don't really have time this weekend to do a full "day trip" either. At least it'll be something, right?
Unread 05-19-2005, 06:47 PM   #7539
Wheelman

Quote:
What time? Not really excited about going there, but don't really have time this weekend to do a full "day trip" either. At least it'll be something, right?
In case anyones looking for alternatives for the creek, General Sams is actually pretty cool after checking it out last weekend i'll be back soon, and its only about an hour drive give or take.
Unread 05-19-2005, 07:07 PM   #7540
Wheelman

Quote:
Was simply saying that it was not interesting to me. It's a Houston Jeep thread about get togethers and such for us here in Houston and surrounding areas.
In case you haven't noticed, this thread was about a run from October 2003. Its well past that and since then this thread has been about everything from camping to new cars to barbeques so its not just about jeeps

Quote:
Wow, a post about a get together to go offroading....that's just crazy. Especially in a thread specifically for that. How weird....
Wow, you totally missed the point on that one...The content of the post had nothing to do with the fact that you should keep your mouth shut instead of posting things that start a fight when you see something you deem uninteresting. This isn't the first instance you've done something of this nature and its offensive.

Last edited by Wheelman; 05-19-2005 at 07:16 PM.. Reason: edited for content
Wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2005, 07:07 PM   #7541
htownjeep
What's that noise?

Quote:
In case anyones looking for alternatives for the creek, General Sams is actually pretty cool after checking it out last weekend i'll be back soon, and its only about an hour drive give or take.
It looks pretty cool. I just looked at their website and seems nice. Do you think it's worth the $35? That's kinda high but if it's challenging.....
Maybe somebody could get crazy enough to try and conquer that swamp they have listed. Looks like the reward if you go through it is up at $100. Is nick's new rig the biggest one we have around here to try it?
Unread 05-19-2005, 07:08 PM   #7542
Wheelman

Quote:
It looks pretty cool. I just looked at their website and seems nice. Do you think it's worth the $35? That's kinda high but if it's challenging.....
Maybe somebody could get crazy enough to try and conquer that swamp they have listed. Looks like the reward if you go through it is up at $100. Is nick's new rig the biggest one we have around here to try it?
Its $15 per jeep plus $5 per passenger.
Unread 05-19-2005, 07:12 PM   #7543
htownjeep
What's that noise?

Quote:
Its $15 per jeep plus $5 per passenger.
Yep, I was looking at their weekend price.
Unread 05-19-2005, 07:17 PM   #7544
ClearLkTJChick

Quote:
In case you haven't noticed, this thread was about a run from October 2003. Its well past that and since then this thread has been about everything from camping to new cars to barbeques so its not just about jeeps so try harder not to get your panties in a wad when someone posts about something other than a jeep meet or go cry to a moderator about it if you don't like it

Wow, you totally missed the point on that one...The content of the post had nothing to do with the fact that you should keep your mouth shut and your opinions to yourself instead of posting -=-=-=-= that starts a fight when you see something you deem uninteresting. And no, this isn't the first instance you've done something of this nature. Any more issues you need me to explain to you that you don't comprehend?
Wow, and you're still going on with this... So, I guess when you said

Quote:
I am done with this topic now......moving on.....
that was only if you got in the last word...

Can we please drop this and try to act like mature adults instead of p!ssy little children?!?!
Unread 05-19-2005, 09:10 PM   #7545
Axiom

Quote:
i would try it in a stock tj...

but i think 44" boggers locked front and rear have a pretty good chance.

who wants to go to huntsville?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.