Another Houston get together - Page 502 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Another Houston get together

Engo LED Flush Mount Lights *PAIR* Flood or Spot 1,600 LumYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 05-19-2005, 12:55 PM   #7516
Fool Injected
2001 TJ Wrangler 

There goes the nieghborhood, this is ridiculous. You folks need to get your ***** straight sooner than later so we can continue enjoying the company of all. We dont need a bunch of trysts on the trails so do whatcha gotta do and find a resolution.

Fool Injected is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2005, 01:12 PM   #7517
The Mean Fish
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Hey if you girls are finished pulling hair I'd like to slip in for a second and let everyone know that a few of us are heading to Devil's Den on Sunday (if it doesn't rain). Anyone want some non-Spring creek wheeling, come on.
The Mean Fish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2005, 01:38 PM   #7518
htownjeep
What's that noise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mean Fish
Hey if you girls are finished pulling hair I'd like to slip in for a second and let everyone know that a few of us are heading to Devil's Den on Sunday (if it doesn't rain). Anyone want some non-Spring creek wheeling, come on.
Where is that exactly? Never been there...
Unread 05-19-2005, 01:54 PM   #7519
Abathur
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I want to go to Spring but all I have are 31s and 2 inch spacers and if I am going to be stuck most of the time its not worth it.
Abathur is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2005, 02:14 PM   #7520
The Mean Fish
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownjeep
Where is that exactly? Never been there...
San Antonio, this is a day run all day on Sunday. Devil's Den is 95% rock with some sand and a few water crossings. Nothing like Spring Creek and that's all that matters to me.
The Mean Fish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2005, 02:30 PM   #7521
Laila
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abathur
I want to go to Spring but all I have are 31s and 2 inch spacers and if I am going to be stuck most of the time its not worth it.
If you are careful you won't get stuck. But sometimes it just happens and someone will be there to pull you out. No big deal.
I can't go to San Antonio on Sunday but I may be able to meet at the creek for a little bit on Saturday. I still need to test out this rear locker. I'm not 100% sure I can go but I would like to.
Hell-Bent Fabrication
DAJC member # 3
Laila is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2005, 03:02 PM   #7522
kenn

I've got 31s and I didn't get stuck out at spring creek

I might be in for the den on sunday, just have to see. I have my sway bar off and it's kind of squirrly at freeway speeds. If you guys caravan to the den, how fast do you go? Anything over 70 is an issue unless those disconnects come in tomorrow.

Otherwise, I'll have to do spring...
kenn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2005, 03:19 PM   #7523
Axiom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abathur
stuck at spring creek? not possible unless you take a wrong turn =D
Axiom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2005, 03:23 PM   #7524
Laila
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axiom
stuck at spring creek? not possible unless you take a wrong turn =D
"If it's green its mean." I'll remember that next time .
Hell-Bent Fabrication
DAJC member # 3
Laila is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2005, 03:31 PM   #7525
Axiom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffy
"If it's green its mean." I'll remember that next time .
lol i tried to tell you !!!.. both times !!!

youre the back to back champion of gettin stuck
Unread 05-19-2005, 03:32 PM   #7526
Axiom

well if anyone wants to go to spring creek, let me know.. im sure ill go out there and run the new rig quite a bit. its only a maybe though, cuz i might go to the river with my g/f and her family.
Unread 05-19-2005, 04:19 PM   #7527
Bikertrash

Game Wardens

I see you guys are still wheeling out at Spring Creek. Last week the gamewardens were writing tickets out by Riley Fuzzel bridge again. Are you seeing or hearing about the law out there?
Just curious, I haven rode out there i over a year...
33" x 12.5" x 15" Cooper STTs
[/B][/COLOR]
Bikertrash is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2005, 04:43 PM   #7528
Wheelman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axiom
lol i tried to tell you !!!.. both times !!!

youre the back to back champion of gettin stuck
I agree
Unread 05-19-2005, 04:53 PM   #7529
Axiom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikertrash
I see you guys are still wheeling out at Spring Creek. Last week the gamewardens were writing tickets out by Riley Fuzzel bridge again. Are you seeing or hearing about the law out there?
Just curious, I haven rode out there i over a year...
well i keep my crowd away from the montgomery county side... its only that simple... we dont cross the creek we dont drive in the creek, and we dont get in trouble... harris county doesnt mind as long as you stay out of the water... also, a man purchased the land along side the creek entrace down hardy st., under that bridge... so they dont bother us much there anymore unless the stupid rednecks burn more cars out there.
Unread 05-19-2005, 04:53 PM   #7530
Wheelman

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownjeep
About as pointless as the few before it.
Albeit the posts you're referring to may have been off topic they were not pointless, as they actually refered to some string of events that could possibly occur. If you didn't like it you shouldn't have said anything at all to begin with. On the other hand, your post served absolutely no purpose other than to instigate something. You stirred the pot and you got a reaction, if thats not what you wanted then keep those kind of comments to yourself. I don't say things like "zzzzzzz" or "how boring" whenever you try to post about creek get-togethers or any other nonsense I happen to find uninteresting so don't do it to me and we wont have any more problems. I am done with this topic now......moving on.....we need to organize a NON spring creek run sometime soon, I am sick of that place, and ready for something new and more challenging

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.