Another Houston get together - Page 501 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Another Houston get together

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHut

Reply
Unread 05-19-2005, 12:17 AM   #7501
Axiom
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear Lake Jeep
Do you even have a 4x4 ??? I saw the pics you posted, but will we ever really see it??? Kinda like the Bronco? Thanks for changing your sig by btw....
wtf are u talkin bout rookie.

kinda like the bronco huh? ... the guy was asking too much as i said prior to u mentiontion this just now.. so i walked away.. if you feel like wasting more of your own time, scroll back and find it before you jump to a stupid conclusion that lands you in dumbfoudned position.

and the pics, thats my driveway, and my 2 trucks..... purchased last saturday... u wanna come wheel with me, let me know when. but you gotta promise me you will step up the game and get over those damn tree stumps u keep gettin ur control arms caught on.

Axiom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2005, 12:21 AM   #7502
Wheelman
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Ponce a few quid then head to the chippie...
Posts: 1,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear Lake Jeep
When did this turn into a "speed" forum? Thought this was a "JEEP FORUM!" Don't you have a "vette" forum you can go talk on...???
I don't recall anyone saying anything to you. I know you and your brother are tied together at the waist, but can't you even let him speak up on his own?
__________________
[SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma][B][U]2006 Silverstone Nissan 350Z[/U][/B][/SIZE][SIZE=1][I][FONT=Century Gothic]
6 Speed|Bone Stock[/FONT][/FONT][/I][/SIZE]
Wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2005, 12:29 AM   #7503
Clear Lake Jeep
Where'd all my money go??
 
Clear Lake Jeep's Avatar
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Houston, Republic of Texas
Posts: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelman
I don't recall anyone saying anything to you. I know you and your brother are tied together at the waist, but can't you even let him speak up on his own?
Yeah... Don't know if you have any siblings, but that's what one does... So has it, I'm online right now, he isn't. I'd be glad to have a civil discussion with you, but I don't know if that's possible. Nice "finger" post. Real mature....
__________________
Next thing on my list.... Spare Axle Shafts!
Clear Lake Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2005, 12:37 AM   #7504
Wheelman
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Ponce a few quid then head to the chippie...
Posts: 1,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear Lake Jeep
Yeah... Don't know if you have any siblings, but that's what one does... So has it, I'm online right now, he isn't. I'd be glad to have a civil discussion with you, but I don't know if that's possible. Nice "finger" post. Real mature....
About as mature as the one above it, that was the entire point. Again, not directed at you either. Relax, its just an icon, its not going to jump out of the screen and hurt you, if you can't understand my posts, don't reply to them.
Wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2005, 12:41 AM   #7505
Clear Lake Jeep
Where'd all my money go??
 
Clear Lake Jeep's Avatar
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Houston, Republic of Texas
Posts: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelman
About as mature as the one above it, that was the entire point. Again, not directed at you either. Relax, its just an icon, its not going to jump out of the screen and hurt you, if you can't understand my posts, don't reply to them.
I understand it wasn't directed at me, but damn man... Come on.. As much as some of us would like to tell you to f*#K OFF... We don't... And I'm quite aware that the Icon won't jump out and hurt me. I've had enough of this. I'm gonna crash out for the night... If there's anything worth discussing in the morning, I will. If you wish, I've PM'd you my phone number. We can work things out via phone if you wish.
__________________
Next thing on my list.... Spare Axle Shafts!
Clear Lake Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2005, 12:50 AM   #7506
Axiom
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear Lake Jeep
I understand it wasn't directed at me, but damn man... Come on.. As much as some of us would like to tell you to f*#K OFF... We don't... And I'm quite aware that the Icon won't jump out and hurt me. I've had enough of this. I'm gonna crash out for the night... If there's anything worth discussing in the morning, I will. If you wish, I've PM'd you my phone number. We can work things out via phone if you wish.
omg, a fuking blue smiley giving the thumbs up, what the hell is going on here, how disrespectful that you post a smiley
Axiom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2005, 12:53 AM   #7507
Clear Lake Jeep
Where'd all my money go??
 
Clear Lake Jeep's Avatar
1999 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Houston, Republic of Texas
Posts: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axiom
omg, a fuking blue smiley giving the thumbs up, what the hell is going on here, how disrespectful that you post a smiley

Well, if that's how you take it, as disrespectful, maybe that's because I have no respect for you..
__________________
Next thing on my list.... Spare Axle Shafts!
Clear Lake Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2005, 12:58 AM   #7508
Axiom
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear Lake Jeep
Well, if that's how you take it, as disrespectful, maybe that's because I have no respect for you..
good youre finally getting the point after all those PM's
Axiom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2005, 12:59 AM   #7509
Wheelman
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Ponce a few quid then head to the chippie...
Posts: 1,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear Lake Jeep
I understand it wasn't directed at me, but damn man... Come on.. As much as some of us would like to tell you to f*#K OFF... We don't... And I'm quite aware that the Icon won't jump out and hurt me. I've had enough of this. I'm gonna crash out for the night... If there's anything worth discussing in the morning, I will. If you wish, I've PM'd you my phone number. We can work things out via phone if you wish.
US!?? Are you suddenly a part of a magical group of "buddies and pals" aside from the family members you follow around? The original post was a JOKE. A smilie is an animated cartoon I don't know how to explain this to you on a simpler level. If you don't like me great, I don't care. If you think everyone wants to tell ME to f*#k Off, as you so eloquently put it, maybe you should step outside your box and think about who your friends are for a minute.
__________________
[SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma][B][U]2006 Silverstone Nissan 350Z[/U][/B][/SIZE][SIZE=1][I][FONT=Century Gothic]
6 Speed|Bone Stock[/FONT][/FONT][/I][/SIZE]
Wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2005, 07:26 AM   #7510
htownjeep
What's that noise?
 
htownjeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 1,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelman
Typical pointless htownjeep post.....
About as pointless as the few before it. Looks like the 3 of you were busy last night having a little fight! Amazing how a little word like "yawn" can spark such a flurry of comments!
Nick, what are you talking about with the 1 3/4 spacers? Had a 4 inch lift for quite a while now. But haven't seen you on the trails for quite a while so maybe that's why you're confused. I've NEVER had spacers. And there's video of you hooking up Denise's Jeep to my front bumper where it's got a ton of mud on it. Are you confusing me with someone else or just saying stuff to amuse yourself? Nice truck by the way.
__________________
Drink upstream from the herd.
htownjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2005, 08:25 AM   #7511
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.
 
SlinkyTJ's Avatar
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Lake Jackson, TX
Posts: 6,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelman
Houston performance, the same shop that couldn't even properly install an upper intake manifold on my friends '03. It had a vacuum leak and they told him it was doing it because it had "tighter that stock clearances" Twice he went back and they gave him the same story, so he bought another gasket and I had to fix it myself. When you buy your hypothetical vehicle.....ill be waiting.
I was suggesting someone else buy it. I don't want another fast car just yet... and yeah, Houston performance has done some sketchy work... They've done some good work, too.
SlinkyTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2005, 11:40 AM   #7512
grandgirl
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: texas
Posts: 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelman
Houston performance, the same shop that couldn't even properly install an upper intake manifold on my friends '03. It had a vacuum leak and they told him it was doing it because it had "tighter that stock clearances" Twice he went back and they gave him the same story, so he bought another gasket and I had to fix it myself. When you buy your hypothetical vehicle.....ill be waiting.
Why can't people just say "oh nice job" or "wow, he put alot of work into it"? Is it really neccesary to find any little thing that YOU think is wrong with it and try to make it look bad?
If this is how car people are then maybe I don't want one.
__________________
98 jeep grand cherokee laredo
2wheel drive
no mods
grandgirl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2005, 11:42 AM   #7513
grandgirl
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: texas
Posts: 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelman
US!?? Are you suddenly a part of a magical group of "buddies and pals" aside from the family members you follow around? The original post was a JOKE. A smilie is an animated cartoon I don't know how to explain this to you on a simpler level. If you don't like me great, I don't care. If you think everyone wants to tell ME to f*#k Off, as you so eloquently put it, maybe you should step outside your box and think about who your friends are for a minute.
Well, I consider myself friends with him and his family. But I don't have a problem with YOU. But he does have friends on here.
__________________
98 jeep grand cherokee laredo
2wheel drive
no mods
grandgirl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2005, 01:17 PM   #7514
Axiom
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by htownjeep
About as pointless as the few before it. Looks like the 3 of you were busy last night having a little fight! Amazing how a little word like "yawn" can spark such a flurry of comments!
Nick, what are you talking about with the 1 3/4 spacers? Had a 4 inch lift for quite a while now. But haven't seen you on the trails for quite a while so maybe that's why you're confused. I've NEVER had spacers. And there's video of you hooking up Denise's Jeep to my front bumper where it's got a ton of mud on it. Are you confusing me with someone else or just saying stuff to amuse yourself? Nice truck by the way.
the spacers thing was a joke.

u havent seen me on the trails? what kind of comeback is that?...

well the first day i met u guys my starter went out. but i did still drive it.
after that, maybe a week later, i sold my jeep.... i had been lookin for a rig to drive, now i have one. so dont say nothing about me not havin a rig.. i prefer not to have a daily driver as a rig like the majority of the others, therefore im not concerend with time consumption on searching for a rig.

besides, im the one who hasnt seen you on a trail. The main passageways in spring creek dont count =O .. those 2º inclines must really be gettin to your u-joints tho..

Last edited by Axiom; 05-19-2005 at 01:48 PM..
Axiom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2005, 01:43 PM   #7515
kenn
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 190
How 'bout we move past the bickering and plan on going out to spring creek this weekend?
kenn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.