Another Houston get together - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Another Houston get together

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!Even Better Heim Pricing! From RuffstuffToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line

Unread 11-14-2003, 06:44 PM   #46
rgwjeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlinkyTJ
I might head up there tomorrow depending on what I've got going on. If I don't make it out tomorrow though, I'll for sure make it on Sunday. I've gotta do something, my jeep has been sad lately... It hasn't run anything over in a while. Btw, Dusty got some 33's on his jeep now, but he's still having that fuel pump problem, so he won't be out there just yet.
I definetly will be out their Sunday after 12.

33" BFG
rgwjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2003, 10:58 PM   #47
Jeepin_Al
DAJC.......Get stuck!!!!

I was out there tonight and it is DRY out there, the river is low as I have seen it and even the pits that are always full of mud are bone dry. Funny thing is that I still succeeded in totally submersing my hood in water (luckily no water go in the intake or oil that I can tell, I am going to be changing some fluids tomorrow). I ended up in some areas that I know I shouldn't be in but we were looking for some new fun trails.

Tim, give me a call when you get in the area, we will make your Jeep smile again, Tell Dusty he should ride with you, wheelin in the passenger seat is better then not wheelin at all. later all, AL
Unread 11-15-2003, 01:29 PM   #48
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Well I was playing with my daughter today so I didn't make it up there. I will try to get up there around noon tomorrow though. I'll give you a call. Who else is gonna be around?
Unread 11-15-2003, 02:42 PM   #49
Jeepin_Al
DAJC.......Get stuck!!!!

Quote:
Well I was playing with my daughter today so I didn't make it up there. I will try to get up there around noon tomorrow though. I'll give you a call. Who else is gonna be around?
I have no idea about anyone else being around. I am trying to get a neighbor or two
Unread 11-15-2003, 04:39 PM   #50
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

1997 TJ Wrangler 

I am going to bring my camcorder. Only problem is I don't have a battery so I'm going to have to borrow a power inverter and keep it plugged to the jeep.
Unread 11-16-2003, 01:10 AM   #51
mking7

Quote:
I am going to bring my camcorder. Only problem is I don't have a battery so I'm going to have to borrow a power inverter and keep it plugged to the jeep.
My wife works till 9:30am then I have to fill up my rear end (and pray it doesn't leak again) and I could be out there by noon easy. I have to leave by 1 or 1:30 though. I am dying to get out there though, any of you willing to meet me at 11???
Unread 11-16-2003, 06:31 AM   #52
rgwjeep

I had some stuff come up, and now I don't think I will be able to make it out there today. I will have to meet everyone out at the creek another weekend very soon. The jeep is needing to see some mud.
33" BFG
rgwjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2003, 06:52 AM   #53
Laila
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I want to go out there really bad but I have no one to ride with me. I hope girl jeepers are welcome too. I need to learn from the other Jeepers out there. I have 31 MTR and no lift for now. Will I be okay out there? I hope so. I'll probably get stuck. My Jeep needs to get muddy though.
Laila is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2003, 07:56 AM   #54
Jeepin_Al
DAJC.......Get stuck!!!!

well fellas (and gal), I won't be able to make it, I flooded the engine last night in the creek and I have to figure out how to get the water out of the oil. I will be changing all my fluids for hours today, have fun and wish me luck, AL
Unread 11-16-2003, 08:33 AM   #55
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Al, that sucks. If you wanna take a break and come for a ride I've got an empty seat. Or if you need any help, lemme know.
Tuffy, you're more than welcome to come out. You're jeep should do fine... and if it doesn't, I'll pull you out. Just look for the silver Rubicon.
Mking, I'll leave here as soon as I can but it still takes me an hour to get there. I'm trying to find a power inverter to run my camera.
RGW, sorry you can't make it man.
Unread 11-17-2003, 07:59 AM   #56
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

1997 TJ Wrangler 

You guys didn't miss much. It was pretty sloppy out there and no one was around. Al and I got bored and tried the redneck rti ramp and found a couple other things to climb on.

Unread 11-17-2003, 05:23 PM   #57
Laila
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Those are good pictures. That looked fun.
Laila is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2003, 07:32 AM   #58
SlinkyTJ
This space for rent.

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffy
Those are good pictures. That looked fun.
We'll probably do it again this Sunday. You should come out.
Unread 11-19-2003, 10:00 AM   #59
rcrupper
2007 JK Wrangler 

sunday huh, sounds interesting... i am in the need for some fun. finally got moved and have some free time, maybe we should all make a run.....

let me know
rob
rcrupper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2003, 01:01 PM   #60
Jeepin_Al
DAJC.......Get stuck!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrupper
sunday huh, sounds interesting... i am in the need for some fun. finally got moved and have some free time, maybe we should all make a run.....

let me know
rob
OMG, rob lives, LOL, I might have to tag along with someone else but I am in (since I flooded my engine twice it really doesn't sound to well, BTW, anyone know how to get the spark plugs back on correctly, that bar for the plugs SUCKS)

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.